NBC Sports Edge Forums

Only have room to stash one of these two stud prospects - who does everyone think will be better ROS?

Pitching cats: W, Sv, ERA, WHIP, K/9.

Redraft league, so no dynasty implications to think about.  

I prefer Pearson. I am skeptical about Tampa’s use of McClanahan. We know how they baby their SPs and he might not be allowed to even pitch 6 innings consistently. Plus, I think Pearson is a little ahead in his development.

Help?

• Like 1

Very tough one.  Theres probably a right answer here somewhere, but it won't be known for a few weeks.   McClanahan has shown to be better facing mlb hitters in an extreme sss and seems less likely to hurt you.

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Very tough one.  Theres probably a right answer here somewhere, but it won't be known for a few weeks.   McClanahan has shown to be better facing mlb hitters in an extreme sss and seems less likely to hurt you.

Wish I had a few weeks to wait it out, but fantasy pickups wait for no one.  Need to make the call by today, or tomorrow at the latest, as I think either of them could be picked up at a moment’s notice in my league.