NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Wade Miley throws a perfect game tonight the MLB better start digging through drawers to find some of those old 2019 baseballs to put in play. This is getting ridiculous.

I love the tacit grammatical irony here - levels.

Rogers likely done at 90 pitches after 5. Wasn't looking quite as sharp towards the end of his day, but he still ended up striking out 6 with 0 earned runs and a WHIP of 1. This kid is going to win rookie of the month for May as well. It's fun watching a rookie breakout toward stardom.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Rogers likely done at 90 pitches after 5. Wasn't looking quite as sharp towards the end of his day, but he still ended up striking out 6 with 0 earned runs and a WHIP of 1. This kid is going to win rookie of the month for May as well. It's fun watching a rookie breakout toward stardom.

No QS sucks but the kid is a budding star.  Love having him in a keeper league.

One year I had Flaherty and he was the best pitcher I’ve ever seen for like 3 months. I keep drafting him hoping for that same guy. 

4 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Scorekeeper changed the run to an earned run. Pretty tough earned run - Cooper let the ball pop out of his glove and Urias got a 'single'. Then Urias was out at the plate...except the catcher couldn't keep the ball in his glove, so Urias was safe. 

11 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

He even literally resembles DeGrom

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

One year I had Flaherty and he was the best pitcher I’ve ever seen for like 3 months. I keep drafting him hoping for that same guy. 

Just keep jacking jacks, Jack

3 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

How the hell do the White Sox not have a hit against Brad Keller?

I picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)

Dylan Carlson is pretty mediocre. Hits in the prime spot but he's garbage. Hits the ball like a middle infielder and usually not even on base at all. Similar average exit velocity as Asdrubal Cabrera.

Can't even sit him due to injuries. Today should have started Dylan Moore, who's hitting .130, instead of him. At least Moore  may steal a base.

Edited by papasmurf

Got a bad feeling Rodon will only get 1, maybe 2 runs of support. Should nonetheless be enough for a man who, as we all predicted, is pitching better than any human being on the planet not named Jake.

20 minutes ago, papasmurf said:

Dylan Carlson is pretty mediocre. Hits in the prime spot but he's garbage. Hits the ball like a middle infielder and usually not even on base at all. Similar average exit velocity as Asdrubal Cabrera.

Can't even sit him due to injuries. Today should have started Dylan Moore, who's hitting .130, instead of him. At least Moore  may steal a base.

Punch and judy Carlson.

16 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Gallen wasn't very sharp, but the lowly Mets couldn't capitalize. 

The Mets offense is offensive.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Soto with a homer. 

10 game stretch where he hits .420 with 5 or 6 dongs is coming. I feel it in my bones.

• Like 1

If Wade Miley throws a perfect game tonight the MLB better start digging through drawers to find some of those old 2019 baseballs to put in play. This is getting ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mks said:

The Mets offense is offensive.

Then 2 minutes later Lindor hits a homer LOL

Edited by mks
2 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Pitch counts to high he will never make it 9 innings