NBC Sports EDGE Forums

5/8 - GAME DAY THREAD

18 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Sadly, musgrove has struggled badly since his no hitter..much like Freddie has since his strikeout from rizzo

If you had read the Musgrove player thread you’d have thought he was on par with the Cole’s/DeGrom etc of the world….

• Like 1

Just now, hangin n wangin said:

Anyone own meadows and Lowe from the rays? They’re pissing me the duck off.

Lowe owner here..got to keep one hitter and one arm in my high dollar money league and he was my keeper at 19th round value, not sure how much “value” that is turning out to be..lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

Anyone own meadows and Lowe from the rays? They’re pissing me the duck off.

Rage dropped Lowe a week ago because he sucks.  Still feel good about it. 

6 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Lowe owner here..got to keep one hitter and one arm in my high dollar money league and he was my keeper at 19th round value, not sure how much “value” that is turning out to be..lol

I’m losing my patience. I will tell you that. 

I love that Scherzer just pipes fastballs down the middle of the plate to Gleyber Torres knowing he can’t touch them. Also, I’m looking forward to the Nats manager trying to take the ball from him at some point since his pitch count is getting up there.

23 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Wtf are you talking about?  He has been very reliable and an above average starting pitcher during his career

😴😴😴

I guess early on I just expected more than a career 4 era...

50 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

I’m losing my patience. I will tell you that. 

He's very frustrating to own this season, but I'm going to be starting him until June before I reassess. He's been awful against lefties, so if you have depth I'd suggest platooning him for now. 

11 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Amsinger once again completely lost on MLB TONIGHT..just said that Arihara is having a really good start to the season for the rangers..guess a 5.76 ERA and 1.40 WHIP in his eyes is “really good”

🤣🤣

And now this clown thinks that Thompson who was shown warming up pitches for the A’s..DEAR GOD

10 hours ago, TribeFoo said:

Chi Chi Gonzalez.

What's the exact opposite of a no-hitter called? That's what he threw. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3