NBC Sports Edge Forums

8 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Who's the shittier Keller, Brad or Mitch??

Helen > Brad > Mitch

• Haha 5
Just now, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Walsh is too good. Dude rakes. 

Just came to say it. The guy that forced pujols’ to be released

Garcia pitched a hell of a good game. Just ran outta gas in the 6th a bit. Had Walsh but got squeezed and then he got a 359' HR off him, Upton just had an absolute bomb but Garcia was in control for quite a stretch against a really good (albeit top heavy) lineup. He should stick in this rotation.

2 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Garcia pitched a hell of a good game. Just ran outta gas in the 6th a bit. Had Walsh but got squeezed and then he got a 359' HR off him, Upton just had an absolute bomb but Garcia was in control for quite a stretch against a really good (albeit top heavy) lineup. He should stick in this rotation.

I know, but it's hard to see it happening barring an injury. He should get a couple more turns, assuming Odorizzi makes just one more rehab start, I think they'll go to a 6 man rotation at least once through when he comes back. But after that, and even more so when Valdez comes back, there's just no room in the rotation for him. They're not gonna boot Greinke, and I don't think it's clear that Garcia is actually a better option despite some struggles from Greinke. I like this guy though, I'm going to keep an eye on him. 

Gibson has stretches like this now and then. Enjoy the hot streak and be willing to move on at the first sign of trouble. 

1 hour ago, tonycpsu said:

Gibson has stretches like this now and then. Enjoy the hot streak and be willing to move on at the first sign of trouble. 

I think there is more to it. His swing and miss rate is way up. He is a different pitcher right now