NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Enjoy hell pal

Oh, well if Chris Simms said he was a selfish, horrible teammate on tv it must be true

Posted Images

If Tebow makes the 53, we will all know Jaguars 2021 will be one of the great trainwrecks in league history.

Urban Meyer is on pace to make The Old Ball Coach (NFL version) look like Vince Lombardi.

32 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

If Tebow makes the 53, we will all know Jaguars 2021 will be one of the great trainwrecks in league history.

Urban Meyer is on pace to make The Old Ball Coach (NFL version) look like Vince Lombardi.

I lost faith in this staff the second they spent a first round pick on an RB after their rookie got 1,100 rushing yards and 350 receiving yards in 14 games.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jacksonville Jags' Tight End Roster:

James O'Shaughnessy (Expected Starter from last year, not a Redzone threat, total JAG)

Chris Manhertz - 6 catches for 52 yards in 2020

Ben Ellefson (appeared in 2 games in 2020)

Tyler Davis (2020 late round draft pick, played special teams mostly)

Luke Farrell (Rookie)

I think Tebow has a real shot to make this squad if he's in shape, if for nothing else, the Jersey and ticket sales the Jags will get in return will surely net a profit for taking this local hero and savior

31 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I lost faith in this staff the second they spent a first round pick on an RB after their rookie got 1,100 rushing yards and 350 receiving yards in 14 games.

Facts

1 hour ago, 1st-Place-Phinish said:

Jacksonville Jags' Tight End Roster:

James O'Shaughnessy (Expected Starter from last year, not a Redzone threat, total JAG)

Chris Manhertz - 6 catches for 52 yards in 2020

Ben Ellefson (appeared in 2 games in 2020)

Tyler Davis (2020 late round draft pick, played special teams mostly)

Luke Farrell (Rookie)

I think Tebow has a real shot to make this squad if he's in shape, if for nothing else, the Jersey and ticket sales the Jags will get in return will surely net a profit for taking this local hero and savior

And all of those players you listed are actual TEs who have played competitive football (much) more recently than 2012.

What the Jaguars make in jersey sales, they more than squander by turning their training camp into a circus.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

For me it was the strength and conditioning coach fail, after claiming they thoroughly vetted the hire. 

• Like 1

The Florida Times-Union's Gene Frenette said for Tim Tebow to make the Jaguars' roster, he'll "undoubtedly" take on a role besides tight end. 

Frenette, a longtime columnist who has covered the Jags, said "it's highly doubtful Tebow would be used exclusively as a tight end. Any shot he has to make Jaguars roster will undoubtedly involve another role as well." What this means is anyone's guess until we get into training camp and the preseason. The team using the big-bodied Tebow as a goal line bulldozer is certainly within the range of outcomes though. Such a role would be a downer for everyone in the Jacksonville offense -- Trevor Lawrence and the team's running backs in particular. Tebow functioned as the Broncos' primary goal line ball carrier during his short run as the team's quarterback -- scoring 12 rushing TDs in 14 regular season starts -- following years of ramming in short touchdowns at the University of Florida. Tebow touchdowns could be the most universally tilting experience for fantasy managers this season.

May 11, 2021, 8:01 AM ET
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Wtf. I mean...wtf. I don’t even want to post in RoB1nson thread because I’ll probably get banned for the things I’ll say to the goddamn f***tard of an organization. No wonder they are so irrelevant in the NFL. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, The G Man said:

The Florida Times-Union's Gene Frenette said for Tim Tebow to make the Jaguars' roster, he'll "undoubtedly" take on a role besides tight end. 

They're going to move Trevor Lawrence to tight end.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Frenette, a longtime columnist who has covered the Jags, said "it's highly doubtful Tebow would be used exclusively as a tight end. Any shot he has to make Jaguars roster will undoubtedly involve another role as well." What this means is anyone's guess until we get into training camp and the preseason. The team using the big-bodied Tebow as a goal line bulldozer is certainly within the range of outcomes though. Such a role would be a downer for everyone in the Jacksonville offense -- Trevor Lawrence and the team's running backs in particular. Tebow functioned as the Broncos' primary goal line ball carrier during his short run as the team's quarterback -- scoring 12 rushing TDs in 14 regular season starts -- following years of ramming in short touchdowns at the University of Florida. Tebow touchdowns could be the most universally tilting experience for fantasy managers this season.

May 11, 2021, 8:01 AM ET

hopefully he's lighting people up on special teams, that would be entertaining

20 hours ago, Gohawks said:

James Robinson keeper owners still salty?