NBC Sports Edge Forums

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

My humor has always been about three degrees too subtle for you, my man.  I think the point was made.  Others seem to have picked up what I was putting down.  Except for the times you willfully misunderstood me because doing so fit your narrative better.

So I googled "Tim Tebow speaks about Trevor Lawrence" and results were pretty sparse.  Best I could do was a story from when Tebow was an ESPN analyst like he still should be. In the clip, Tebow idiotically opined that no one should be assuming that Trevor Lawrence will be the first pick in the draft.

So there's no quote since Tebow signed.  And the only one before that was brain-dead and negative, and made in a public forum to a national audience.

Great teammate.  What a guy.

Someone should put up a Billboard wanting Tebow to start at QB  just to gauge his support for Trevor Lawerence just like Kyle Orton. That should clear everything up, plus we could disect every word and his body language to see just how evil he really is. #TEBOWFALSEIDOL #W0RSTEAMMATEEVER

Ortengate 2.0 

Edited by NInsko
  • Like 1
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Enjoy hell pal

Oh, well if Chris Simms said he was a selfish, horrible teammate on tv it must be true

Posted Images

Actually if you read the quote more carefully, Lawrence is subtly roasting on Tebow by saying that Lawrence used to play as Tebow in NCAA Football for Playstation when Lawrence was in junior high.  Basically calling Tebow old.

Meanwhile Tebow has said nothing about Lawrence publicly.  I believe that is because Tebow wants to be the QB.  That is always how Tebow proceeded previously.  I'll be keeping an eye on this dynamic...

8 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Actually if you read the quote more carefully, Lawrence is subtly roasting on Tebow by saying that Lawrence used to play as Tebow in NCAA Football for Playstation when Lawrence was in junior high.  Basically calling Tebow old.

Meanwhile Tebow has said nothing about Lawrence publicly.  I believe that is because Tebow wants to be the QB.  That is always how Tebow proceeded previously.  I'll be keeping an eye on this dynamic...

The Tebow-spiracy will only grow with his repeated silence. 

Please breakdown this vid for me. Theres a ten second clip of Lawerence and Tebow walking together they appear to be talking to each other but we all know evil Tebow would never acknowledge his "competition" in public. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

You sound like a psycho ex-girlfriend with all these conspiracies and absurd accusations. You claim Tebow is some self absurd attention hoarder and then when he just keeps his head down after getting signed you find a say to trash on him for that also. If he said he admired Lawrence you’d trash on him for taking the attention.

It’s embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I did some "enterprising research" into the Phill Sims story and found out a few things... 

This whole "situation" was nothing but an opinion of Keyshawn Johnson on Monday Night Countdown a pre game show known for hot takes. That was than discussed by every show that only do hot takes for ratings.

Tebow was told he would be the starter before trainning camp, the Broncos tried to trade Orton but couldn't get chit in return, Orton started the year 1-5.

Mangini makes some good points but to me they get negated instantly when asked how he would like to see Tim Tebow react and it's the most robotic prototypical pre-written answer that others say all the time, in essense making it seem unauthentic.

A quick google search of Mangini bad coach pulls up literally A DOZEN articles some pretty funny that would support such a claim. 

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=tablet-android-samsung-nf-rev1&source=android-browser&q=mangini+bad+coach#ip=1

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

My humor has always been about three degrees too subtle for you, my man.  I think the point was made.  Others seem to have picked up what I was putting down.  Except for the times you willfully misunderstood me because doing so fit your narrative better.

So I googled "Tim Tebow speaks about Trevor Lawrence" and results were pretty sparse.  Best I could do was a story from when Tebow was an ESPN analyst like he still should be. In the clip, Tebow idiotically opined that no one should be assuming that Trevor Lawrence will be the first pick in the draft.

So there's no quote since Tebow signed.  And the only one before that was brain-dead and negative, and made in a public forum to a national audience.

Great teammate.  What a guy.

Nah. I understand good.humor. Nothing you post here is humorous though and most here would likely agree...you accuse me of “misunderstanding” in order to fit my narrative? Lol what? You constantly make up stuff in order to fit YOUR narrative and avoid direct questions because they conflict with YOUR narrative. You’re schtick is about being condescending and just creating conflict.

Edited by ThreadKiller
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Dude, you're getting absolutely dragged here. Who is picking up what you're putting down and agreeing with you? What is this humor thing you're talking about? Is this what you do when you get destroyed in a conversation? "See it was all really clever subtle humor. Understand how smart I am now?" 

Edited by owenmills
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

hate to break it to you homie, but Lawrence is a good Christian whiteboy just like Tebow. you're really grasping at straws now, and that's saying something!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You gotta hand it to Tebow, there have been very few players that have managed to garner this type of interest for this amount of time based on a great college career, his off the field characteristics and one decent professional season 10 years ago.

11 pages in a fantasy forum for a guy who is a longshot to make the team as a backup TE.  Man knows how to market himself.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, NInsko said:

Someone should put up a Billboard wanting Tebow to start at QB  just to gauge his support for Trevor Lawerence just like Kyle Orton. That should clear everything up, plus we could disect every word and his body language to see just how evil he really is. #TEBOWFALSEIDOL #W0RSTEAMMATEEVER

Ortengate 2.0 

let me make a few calls....

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, NInsko said:

The Tebow-spiracy will only grow with his repeated silence. 

Please breakdown this vid for me. Theres a ten second clip of Lawerence and Tebow walking together they appear to be talking to each other but we all know evil Tebow would never acknowledge his "competition" in public. 

Thanks for posting that clip.  It showed several of Lawrence's teammates catching passes from Lawrence and raving about the arm strength and accuracy--and none of those players were Tim Tebow!

2 hours ago, lolcopter said:

hate to break it to you homie, but Lawrence is a good Christian whiteboy just like Tebow. you're really grasping at straws now, and that's saying something!

Actually the more I examine Lawrence's quote, the more I like it.  Ever hang out with a gamer?  When a gamer tells you that a different gamer is "learning," that is not a compliment.  Second, Lawrence let slip that the team officials did not bother to tell him that Tebow had been signed--he learned about it when the general public did from media reports.  This is a mirror to Aaron Rodgers's statement that the Packers never told Rodgers they were taking a 1st round QB.  Translation for both: the team brought in another guy who plays my position, and did not even have the common courtesy to tell me about it.

This gonna be GOOD.

1 hour ago, JE7HorseGod said:

You gotta hand it to Tebow, there have been very few players that have managed to garner this type of interest for this amount of time based on a great college career, his off the field characteristics and one decent professional season 10 years ago.

11 pages in a fantasy forum for a guy who is a longshot to make the team as a backup TE.  Man knows how to market himself.

Totally agree with all of that, except the "longshot to make the team" part.  Tebow in no world deserves a 90 man roster spot, so what makes anyone think he will have to do anything to "earn" a spot on the 53?  Meyer is not going to cut his crony.  The only question is how many 1/2 yard TDs Meyer will let Tebow run in.  Or try to, at least.

3 hours ago, owenmills said:

Dude, you're getting absolutely dragged here. Who is picking up what you're putting down and agreeing with you? What is this humor thing you're talking about? Is this what you do when you get destroyed in a conversation? "See it was all really clever subtle humor. Understand how smart I am now?" 

I guess you didn't...

7 hours ago, NInsko said:

I did some "enterprising research" into the Phill Sims story and found out a few things... 

This whole "situation" was nothing but an opinion of Keyshawn Johnson on Monday Night Countdown a pre game show known for hot takes. That was than discussed by every show that only do hot takes for ratings.

Tebow was told he would be the starter before trainning camp, the Broncos tried to trade Orton but couldn't get chit in return, Orton started the year 1-5.

Mangini makes some good points but to me they get negated instantly when asked how he would like to see Tim Tebow react and it's the most robotic prototypical pre-written answer that others say all the time, in essense making it seem unauthentic.

A quick google search of Mangini bad coach pulls up literally A DOZEN articles some pretty funny that would support such a claim. 

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=tablet-android-samsung-nf-rev1&source=android-browser&q=mangini+bad+coach#ip=1

Thanks for posting that clip.  It was a nice watch.  I am happy to know that Keyshawn Johnson, one of the smarter guys to ever PLAY in the NFL is on my side, while Skip Bayless, one of the greatest fools on the entire planet earth, is on yours.

Actually the more I examine Lawrence's quote, the more I like it.  Ever hang out with a gamer?  When a gamer tells you that a different gamer is "learning," that is not a compliment.  

When the “gamer” Trevor Lawrence was asked about Travis Etienne getting reps at WR:

“So it’s cool seeing him out there working, learning something new”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespun.com/nfl/afc-south/jacksonville-jaguars/trevor-lawrence-reacts-urban-meyer-plan-travis-etienne/amp%3futm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Trevor%20Lawrence%20Reacts%20To%20Urban%20Meyer%20s%20Plan%20For%20Travis%20Etienne&utm_campaign=Clemson-Tigers

• Haha 1

I guess you didn't...

Literally nobody did boss. Yet here you are, still quoting me and continuing your descent into delusion. You're obviously trolling, which is fine but I thought you wanted people to think of you as a useful member of this forum, not a sideshow

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Touche.  I'll grant you a full point for that retort.

6 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Literally nobody did boss. Yet here you are, still quoting me and continuing your descent into delusion. You're obviously trolling, which is fine but I thought you wanted people to think of you as a useful member of this forum, not a sideshow

yup

5 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Here's the difference between you and me:  I want to talk about Jacksonville's disastrous decision to sign Tim Tebow, and you seem to want to talk about me.

So don't kill the messenger.  The Jags decision was extremely poorly taken.

Carry on.

8 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Here's the difference between you and me:  I want to talk about Jacksonville's disastrous decision to sign Tim Tebow, and you seem to want to talk about me.

So don't kill the messenger.  The Jags decision was extremely poorly taken.

Carry on.

Top Selling NFL Jersey: Tim Tebow Has Highest Selling Jersey & Top Five Highest Selling Items At NFLshop.com

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesportsrush.com/nfl-news-top-selling-nfl-jersey-tim-tebow-has-highest-selling-jersey-top-five-highest-selling-items-at-nflshop-com/%3famp

it would be hard to find a more savvy business move than what the Jags have done so far.

Except Tebow is not catching it properly and not looking at the ball while doing so.  Unintentionally hilarious photo.