NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why, for the love of God, would you bunt with Francisco Lindor in the first inning of a game with no outs and a single runner on 1st?    why. what. why

Yes, but not sitting a guy like Maeda.

I stopped benching pitchers years ago - unless it's part of a deliberate strategy in H2H on Sundays. In roto if they're on my team they throw - that  negates this missing-out-on-a-(potential)-gem stuf

36 minutes ago, JBord25 said:

With an off day Thursday, Alzolay won’t be getting a 2 start week correct? CBS also has him projected to start Sunday.

No second start. Same with Buehler.

46 minutes ago, JBord25 said:

With an off day Thursday, Alzolay won’t be getting a 2 start week correct? CBS also has him projected to start Sunday.

Are the Cubs using a temporary 4 man rotation due to an abundance of off days?  Who pitches Sunday if not Alzolay?

Riddle me this - Reds are +110 vs the Pirates (-130) today. Reds started off at -215 and Pirates started off at +180 but since then the vast majority of Vegas has bet on the Pirates causing massive line movement. What gives here? Pirates suck. 

45 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Riddle me this - Reds are +110 vs the Pirates (-130) today. Reds started off at -215 and Pirates started off at +180 but since then the vast majority of Vegas has bet on the Pirates causing massive line movement. What gives here? Pirates suck. 

They have the obvious better pitcher going today and are at home. Makes enough sense to me.

57 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

You must have not refreshed your browser. Pirates (+180) is yesterday odd, today it is (-130). Baseball betting is all about starting pitchers, yesterday, Keller vs. Mahle, today, Brubaker vs. Hoffman, and that is all the difference.

Posted (edited)

Anyone rolling Bassit at the sawx?  He’s looked good as of late with decent k numbers....

Edited by herschel

Damn Mets.  They said they'd officially IL deGrom today.  Why not yesterday.  Why not today before 7 pm at the rate they are going?  Don't they know I'm waiting to play slot switcheroo and need the active slot for Luke Voit now?

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

Finally deGrom to IL by Mets.  Now we watch paint dry aka Yahoo's data subcontractor making the change.  Mets, if you did this yesterday or this morning you would still be on my good list.  Well not your joke of a so-called medical staff but you know what I mean.

Edit:  Okay, Yahoo!  They did it in record time and deGrom is on the IL and Voit has an active slot and is in my line-up.  I know all of you were on the edge of your seats rooting for me to get a rusty Voit into my line-up in time.  😂

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
6 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

I just looked at literally 10 different legit books and every single one of them had the reds open as a slight fave and now most have the pirates as a slight fave

no idea where you got the reds opening at -215..so your statement of “the vast majority of Vegas has bet on the pirates causing a massive line movement” is not even close to being accurate