NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why, for the love of God, would you bunt with Francisco Lindor in the first inning of a game with no outs and a single runner on 1st?    why. what. why

Yes, but not sitting a guy like Maeda.

I stopped benching pitchers years ago - unless it's part of a deliberate strategy in H2H on Sundays. In roto if they're on my team they throw - that  negates this missing-out-on-a-(potential)-gem stuf

3 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Not Justin struggling early vs the mighty Cubs

SMH...

have never owned bieber, is his fastball velo down?

Why, for the love of God, would you bunt with Francisco Lindor in the first inning of a game with no outs and a single runner on 1st? 

why. what. why

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Ugh - Ray not looking good early in ATL. I've been waiting for the negative regression on both sides - this could get ugly.

Robbie Ray struggling to find the strike zone and having a rough game after pulling in owners and convincing them this time might finally be different?!

spacer.png

• Like 1
Just now, AnonymousRob said:

Robbie Ray struggling to find the strike zone and having a rough game after pulling in owners and convincing them this time might finally be different?!

I don't deny that. I knew it was bound to happen.

He did make a decent recovery to get out of the first with minimal scoreboard damage but I'm huddled in my safe space for what may happen. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

Is that Senzel's 5th caught stealing?  

Yes. I'm surprised they've continue to let him try - he has two successful steals on the season. I'm no baseball analyst, but I don't think that's an ideal ratio.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, mcbane said:

Why, for the love of God, would you bunt with Francisco Lindor in the first inning of a game with no outs and a single runner on 1st? 

why. what. why

He did it on his own.

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

I don't deny that. I knew it was bound to happen.

He did make a decent recovery to get out of the first with minimal scoreboard damage but I'm huddled in my safe space for what may happen. 

He at least started throwing strikes as the inning went on. Maybe it was just cold and took him a bit to warm up...in Atlanta?

Just now, AnonymousRob said:

He at least started throwing strikes as the inning went on. Maybe it was just cold and took him a bit to warm up...in Atlanta?

That's got to be it.

The bottom 3rd of the order in the 2nd will be telling for how things ultimately go for Ray tonight.

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Alzolay gonna get to come out for the 6th? He’s at 80 through 5, I know they like to baby him. 

I would guess no

Has Robbie Ray always worn tight uniforms? I know some guys prefer different styles, but this is awfully form fitting. I don't understand how he's not doing a deep dive to fix that wedgie after every windup. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

That's got to be it.

The bottom 3rd of the order in the 2nd will be telling for how things ultimately go for Ray tonight.

OK great - did his job there. Problem: 42 pitches through 2. Need this TOR offense to solve Wilson.

3 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

Bryant out of the game. I can't even make it a single ******** day with a full lineup. baseball sux

He's missed games in each of the last three seasons, did you expect this year to be different?