NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why, for the love of God, would you bunt with Francisco Lindor in the first inning of a game with no outs and a single runner on 1st?    why. what. why

Yes, but not sitting a guy like Maeda.

I stopped benching pitchers years ago - unless it's part of a deliberate strategy in H2H on Sundays. In roto if they're on my team they throw - that  negates this missing-out-on-a-(potential)-gem stuf

Bieber 20 straight games with at least 8k, 121 pitches, and got robbed TWICE of strikeout number 9 to end the 7th.  instead he'll go 6.2 instead of 7.  Those were really bad missed calls

15 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

I watch Mets games.  I know I know, crazy. This team is just bad. Has to be the worst offense in MLB. 

The sac bunt makes more sense now. 

Just now, murraygd13 said:

I chickened out and benched Bassitt, oops!

I stopped benching pitchers years ago - unless it's part of a deliberate strategy in H2H on Sundays. In roto if they're on my team they throw - that  negates this missing-out-on-a-(potential)-gem stuff.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Freddy Peralta has some good stuff tonight, hope he can keep it going.

[Harbinger of Doom has entered the chat]

• Haha 1

I have not watched much (at all) of Kim for Cards...but his mechanics are ugly AF, I am amazed he does not walk a ton more guys with how he flies open and falls off the mound. The stuff is pretty meh too.