NBC Sports Edge Forums

I'd have a hard time making that trade given your lineup. It's not like you're overloaded at SP, and the upgrade from Wong to Biggio at 2B is probably not enough to make up the loss of Ynoa's production. If you have other ways to bolster your SP's then maybe. But it would be a no for me.

There might be a little more hype for Cavan, thanks to his hall of fame dad, than currently should be. I think you might be better riding out Ynoa and hoping his breakout lasts through the year.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, PhilaFanBoy said:

There might be a little more hype for Cavan, thanks to his hall of fame dad, than currently should be. I think you might be better riding out Ynoa and hoping his breakout lasts through the year.

He has a roughly top 15-18 OF ranking with an ADP in the low 60s for a reason going into this season (regardless of what his dad did).  Gets on base, steals bases & hits for power (bad batting average).  He's starting to heat up a bit - I wouldn't give up on Biggio.