NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being upset that Adam Frazier is getting a day off.

that guy would find something to complain about while on vacation in Tahiti sipping Pina Coladas.

I enjoy all overreaction and humor on this board, as the later is rare.   If I can't overreact like a lunatic to fantasy baseball, what's the f'n point?!  

3 minutes ago, sasnumberonefan said:

Go... Snell? 

Over/under 5 full innings? I take the under. SNELL 4.2

Posted (edited)

Rest day for A Frazier. Modern day ballplayer is soft ALL OF THEM!!!! Its not like playing baseball is work which might require a day off to rest.  And if  he has to show up at the ballpark and can't stay at the hotel and kick it by the pool or take a nap and get proper rest then he might has well play.

Edited by mks
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mks said:

Rest day for A Frazier. Modern day ballplayer is soft ALL OF THEM!!!! Its not like playing baseball is work which might require a day off to rest.  And if  he has to show up at the ballpark and can't stay at the hotel and kick it by the pool or take a nap and get proper rest then he might has well play.

He’s started 29 straight games.  

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Looks like India has been benched in favor of Kyle Farmer? 

Indeed, the last comment on his thread was mine from April 25th saying he's basically universally droppable in redrafts after his HBP in the helmet. He was a fun story in the first week but if he doesn't hit nearly well enough to keep the Suarez SS experiment going. Pretty hard to deny it has affected Eugenio's hitting too.  

1 hour ago, Fbaseballgod said:

He’s started 29 straight games.  

Until he surpasses Cal Ripken's streak he is soft. 

NO MERCY

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Until he surpasses Cal Ripken's streak he is soft. 

NO MERCY

Hell, in today’s game, playing in all 162 games in a season will be a feat itself!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MSkibisky said:

that guy would find something to complain about while on vacation in Tahiti sipping Pina Coladas.

YARN | I asked for a mai tai, and they brought a piña colada. | Office  Space | Video gifs by quotes | ae8562b6 | 紗

Edited by collucho
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Sonny cant even get a win against Trevor Cahill and the Pirates missing their two best hitters, pathetic. Should have been an inning ending double play if this catcher wasnt useless