NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 hour ago, Overlord said:

I wonder how many people didn't pick up Yermin "Adolis Garcia" Mercedes when they had a chance due to the fact he's UTIL only in Yahoo. 

***I'd wager a decent chunk of those same people didn't similarly hesitate when they had a chance to nab Adolis "Yermin Mercedes" Garcia a week or two later!!!!

I didn't, because I took one look at him and mistook him for Pablo Sandoval's long lost  brother. Guess the jokes on me. Dude can flat out demolish the baseball like Pablo can demolish a buffet

• Haha 1
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being upset that Adam Frazier is getting a day off.

that guy would find something to complain about while on vacation in Tahiti sipping Pina Coladas.

I enjoy all overreaction and humor on this board, as the later is rare.   If I can't overreact like a lunatic to fantasy baseball, what's the f'n point?!  

58 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

Oh look, Luke Voit still doesn't have a hit. I hope he finds it. I REALLY need him.

Didn't he just make his 2021 debut like a day ago? Chill bro, this is an mks level overreaction

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think mks-ing is technically allowed in this thread, though 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, BMcP said:

I think mks-ing is technically allowed in this thread, though 

I enjoy all overreaction and humor on this board, as the later is rare.   If I can't overreact like a lunatic to fantasy baseball, what's the f'n point?!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Cody Poteet had a 41% CSW tonight. 4 pitch mix. Velo gain at the alt site hits 97 now. Breaking stuff looks good. Strick out 10 in 5 2/3 in his first MILB start this year. Looking like a nice spec add for me if you need pitching.

$100 bucks says Chicago W Sox get a save situation tommarrows game and Hendriks will be unavalable for it cause they used him today and is predictablely throwing lots of meaningless pitches in a 6 run game.

1 hour ago, cs3 said:

Didn't he just make his 2021 debut like a day ago? Chill bro, this is an mks level overreaction

Tucker didn;'t hit for 5 weeks before his recent small short time outburst now.  thats not a over reaction.

1 hour ago, mks said:

Not a over reaction for say. Its just a observation I notice when guys don't start they still end up in the game anyways which to me Makes 0 sense. IS he getting the day off or not. IMO if you have to show up to the ballpark you might has well play. A day off would mean the player don;t even have to be at the ballpark at all Cause its his day off. SO he can stay home with the wife and kids or at the hotel on a road game and do nothing.

That’s a take alright.

• Haha 1