NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and fellow Gilbert and Kelenic owners today...

I'm not asking for much, how about a day when my dickless offense hits over .200...

Posted Images

Go Eflin! Also, I am a lifelong Ms fan and a newer Jays fan, so go Gilbert and Kelenic. Very excited for the two of them as well as a possible 6th straight win v the Braves for the bluebirds!

2 hours ago, CardiacDO said:

I'm not asking for much, how about a day when my dickless offense hits over .200...

im going thru the same thing bro.  would be nice if ozuna, conforto, moncada, soto start hitting.  maybe ill actually win a week

• Like 1

I don't know why I'm so nervous to start Garrett Richards (maybe because he's just not that good).  Oakland's offense has been pretty "meh", even more "meh" on the road and EVEN MORE "meh" vs righties.

He "should" be fine, but I can also see some Jed Lowrie/Matt Olson silliness happening in this game.

13 minutes ago, cornerback said:

good and real good pitchers at AAA and AA. and toronto rolls out stripling....

and ozuna still cant hit him

4 hours ago, CardiacDO said:

Man this one hits home. My squad went 4-41 yesterday with two runs and a stolen base. Absolutely filled the stat sheets there. 

8 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

Anyone watching patrick corbin?  Let us know how he's looking if possible.

Lots of strikes. About 8-9 swinging strikes if my count is right (which I might be slightly off). Lots of foul balls, so he's not out there fooling everyone. But his velocity appears to have increased again. His average fastball velocity has increased in every single game this season starting from game 2. This appears to be game number 5 where it's continued to get better. 

• Thanks 2