NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. I am done second-guessing and agonizing over starts in Coors.  I bench my starters in Coors, period.  I wouldn't care if my team has a Brundlefly mutant hybrid of DeGrom and Gerrit Cole rost

Castellanos getting a day off, in COORS   😡😡😡

Vaughn is gonna snatch that ROY trophy before the year is up. He's had an absurd last month and his last 12 hits have all been over 100mph off the bat.

The Yahoo Comment on mobile for Josh Naylor had me in stitches for about five minutes.  

**Very little of it was in good taste.

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

How are we feeling about Pivetta and Velasquez? Either of them got quality matchups and worth plugging in?

Edited by ZMan17
9 minutes ago, ZMan17 said:

How are we feeling about Pivetta and Velasquez? Either of them got quality matchups and worth plugging in?

Velasquez? Hell no. 

GIOLITO you still owe us a gem from the boston massacre. Get it done. 7 innings complete game shutout with 12 ks should do it.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, The General said:

Chances that Acuna is in the lineup?

50/50

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

Toronto is RAKING right now. Stay very very far away from Velasquez.

As for Pivetta it was touch and go for awhile since he had the usual type of second vax reactions and they had to wait to see if he was over his exhaustion spell to pitch today but they said last night he was good to go.  Going against the Angels and their three really good hitters and their so-so supporting cast.  Whatevers.  Owners should be able to decide based on league stuff.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nygiantsfan913 said:

GO Miley am i crazy to start him in colorado?

Yes.

I am done second-guessing and agonizing over starts in Coors.  I bench my starters in Coors, period.  I wouldn't care if my team has a Brundlefly mutant hybrid of DeGrom and Gerrit Cole rostered while Bud Black somehow managed to find a way to field nine clones of Pat Valaika, I'm still benching my starters in Coors for the rest of my fantasy baseball career.

**I'm about one more blow-up from benching my relievers when they're in Coors, too.

Edited by Overlord
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, mks said:

GIOLITO you still owe us a gem from the boston massacre. Get it done. 7 innings complete game shutout with 12 ks should do it.

guess you don;t plan to pay us back ever and actually pitch 1 good game ever again. .  you got 5 more innings today to make it right.Get it done you welcher

2 minutes ago, mks said:

guess you don;t plan to pay us back ever and actually pitch 1 good game ever again. .  you got 5 more innings today to make it right.Get it done you welcher

Drop him so I don't have to see the whining every time he starts

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Overlord said:

I'm starting to just hate Lucas Giolito.

It's frustrating. he looked great and then Abreu collides with Dozier, the catcher gets swapped, his rhythm  gets ******, and he's off the rails. Idk what's up. Like, I paid 40$ for him in my auction draft so I'd rather hold than sell low. But it sucks. My pitching ratios are trash now.

• Like 1