NBC Sports Edge Forums

Posted (edited)

So greinke was staked to a 7-0 lead last time out and couldn’t even make it long enough to get an easy win, how big of lead tonight will have before he implodes yet again?

Edited by ASHLANDARROWS1992
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. I am done second-guessing and agonizing over starts in Coors.  I bench my starters in Coors, period.  I wouldn't care if my team has a Brundlefly mutant hybrid of DeGrom and Gerrit Cole rost

Castellanos getting a day off, in COORS   😡😡😡

Vaughn is gonna snatch that ROY trophy before the year is up. He's had an absurd last month and his last 12 hits have all been over 100mph off the bat.

3 minutes ago, FearTheHawk said:

my team is 2/25 and meanwhile, my opp is hitting dingers left and right. sigh.

Whos whining now? 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

As bad as it has sucked not having my 1st and 3rd round picks (yelich and Springer) for literally the entire season so far, grossman and adolis garcia have eased losing those 2 studs for sure

Edited by ASHLANDARROWS1992
5 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

McGee going to get a blown save here...that's not his fault....left Gausman in too long.

If he can get out with it tied and the Giants can get in the extra runner in the 10th he can pick p a win

Damn Urshela 3 run hr from bench. Last time he came back to the lineup after DTD and cost me another HR cuz he bumped a guy who homered that day.

Cmon do something when you are in the lineup. Chill when you are off the bench.

10 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Rendon can barely run...may have come off IL too soon or re-aggravated  knee issue

He fouled another off the same spot tonight. Back to the IL he goes lol

Vaughn is gonna snatch that ROY trophy before the year is up. He's had an absurd last month and his last 12 hits have all been over 100mph off the bat.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

So greinke was staked to a 7-0 lead last time out and couldn’t even make it long enough to get an easy win, how big of lead tonight will have before he implodes yet again?

Only a 6 run lead for greinke going into the 4th tonight..lol

Bobby Dalbec’s splits are pretty amazing. Coming into tonight:

wRC+ vs lefties: 170

wRC+ vs righties:10

He just homered off another lefty so it’ll be even more extreme.

• Like 1

Urshela pinch hit 3R HR and then checked in at SS. I believe that is his 3rd appearance now at SS, very close to getting his 5 games (in many formats) to qualify for SS/MI--and with Torres out for 10 days, gotta like his odds.

• Like 1

Man, this Brewer lineup is BRUtal...they def have some excuses but they are just wasting a really good staff with no offense.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, sleepysock said:

current

The face of the White Sox future.

• Haha 3