NBC Sports Edge Forums

3 minutes ago, Overlord said:

current

The face of the White Sox future.

Dude lookin' like the only place you can find his baseball card is in a cigarette pack.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. I am done second-guessing and agonizing over starts in Coors.  I bench my starters in Coors, period.  I wouldn't care if my team has a Brundlefly mutant hybrid of DeGrom and Gerrit Cole rost

Castellanos getting a day off, in COORS   😡😡😡

Vaughn is gonna snatch that ROY trophy before the year is up. He's had an absurd last month and his last 12 hits have all been over 100mph off the bat.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Not a great start for Kluber, but not horrible. ERA is still sitting at 3.48. I'll take that. 

3.48 is probably bottom quartile in the league. 

33 minutes ago, Overlord said:

current

The face of the White Sox future.

I'm actually reconsidering having him on my team after seeing this. This picture looks like he was licking toads 10 minutes before it was taken. 

• Haha 1

William Contreras with a triple that was barrelled to the deepest part of right center field on a 1-2 pitch, kid really goes with where the pitch is.

1 minute ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Kelenic with his first homer. 

All hail Kelenic first hit is a 2 run bomb!

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Mr GARCIA with yet another blast

😁😁

That's Mr. Aristides Aquino 2.0 to you.

Edited by Overlord
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, FearTheHawk said:

Luke Voit sucks. I was so excited to have him back and he looks utterly lost

He just got back facing major league pitching in real games.  Let him shake off the rust and start to get his timing down.  Geez.

1 hour ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Rendon can barely run...may have come off IL too soon or re-aggravated  knee issue

Boston announcers said Angels waited until 8 minutes before game time to turn in their line-up because they wanted to see if Rendon could play tonight.  The reason?  He was 11 for 21 against Pivetta in the past.  Of course he wasn't all gimpy when he got those 11 hits in the past.

Yikes Kersh.

Man, my ratios have been torched by Kershaw against the Marlins and Pablo Lopez vs the DBacks. Meanwhile Montas pitched a gem against the Twins. It’s like I’m living in bizarro world.

Maybe I could somehow stream Jose Quintana vs the Dodgers at Coors Field. Would be a guaranteed perfect game.

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)

Musgrove needs his mojo back. Lucked out last inning with the double play.  

Edited by MrBrett
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, MrBrett said:

Musgrove needs his mojo back. Lucked out last inning with the double play.  

All pitchers need double plays and luck.  All pitchers have times when they struggle.  All pitchers have times when they are in the zone.  So far Musgrove is doing quite well over all thank you.  And certainly better than Kershaw tonight.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Like 1

Anyone see that pitch Kyle Seager was rung up on?    Angel Hernandez needs to be Old Yellered but he was never a good dog to begin with.   

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

All pitchers need double plays and luck.  All pitchers have times when they struggle.  All pitchers have times when they are in the zone.  So far Musgrove is doing quite well over all thank you.  And certainly better than Kershaw tonight.

Hey!  Why bring Kershaw into this. What did I ever do to you?