NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are going to start enforcing a 10-complaints-per-day limit for you, my friend 

Double post counts as 2 complaints. You're down to 7. 

mks would still complain he only hit 80 homeruns and not 100

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’m in a tight ERA battle for the win this week, how do we feel about Matt boyd? 

The Cubs are in the top half of the league in ops vs lefty starters..but boyd has been very solid this year, especially at home so far.  Gotta roll him out there if you own him

4 minutes ago, ZMan17 said:

Jimmy Nelson is starting for the Dodgers today...is he just an opener or can he go 5+? He worth. Pickup?

Just the opener today..think they expect him to go 2-3 innings....he could build himself up though into their 5th starter.  Wouldn't pick him up for today, for season long with deep benches he's worth a look in my opinion.

2 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

The Cubs are in the top half of the league in ops vs lefty starters..but boyd has been very solid this year, especially at home so far.  Gotta roll him out there if you own him

I need Boyd to be bad so I can win my week. 

Thusly I predict a 17K no hitter. Perfect game broken up when Miggy's belt breaks as he's charging for a grounder, causing his pants to fall around his ankles as he face plants into the turf. 

2 hours ago, ZMan17 said:

Jimmy Nelson is starting for the Dodgers today...is he just an opener or can he go 5+? He worth. Pickup?

That's playing with fire IMO

John means being pushed back from his start, could be the difference for me to win or lose this week. My opponent has 4 starters going today 😕

3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

John means being pushed back from his start, could be the difference for me to win or lose this week. My opponent has 4 starters going today 😕

He literally threw 74 pitches last time out and they want to give him 8 days rest, wtf

Bohm hitting 4 today Hope he does a Lot of cleaning up hitting clean up. Drive in those runs Alec

3 minutes ago, mks said:

trout is 3 for 28 this week with 0 runs 1 rbi  amazing

We are going to start enforcing a 10-complaints-per-day limit for you, my friend 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, JoeSas said:

conforto out of game, maybe hammy

he hasnt done much, but hes a guy i expected to be a staple on my fantasy team.  he has really hurt me

8 minutes ago, BMcP said:

i am not complaning just putting in a fact i am shocked by

Just now, mks said:

i am not complaning just putting in a fact i am shocked by

Fair enough: you’re still at the full 10 then.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, BMcP said:

i think he misses pujols