NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if Scott Mendick would be of more interest to fantasy owners if his name was Scott Womensbreasts.

And Johnny saidTake my money, take my walletTake my credit cardsHere's the watch that my grandpa gave meHere's the key to my carMister give it a whirlBut please, don't take Mike Trout 

Posted Images

Can anyone explain to me while albies is hitting 4th? I know Acuna has a killer OBP, but I feel he is wasting home runs as the leadoff guy. Albies, Freddie, Acuna, Ozuna makes so much more sense. 

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Can anyone explain to me while albies is hitting 4th? I know Acuna has a killer OBP, but I feel he is wasting home runs as the leadoff guy. Albies, Freddie, Acuna, Ozuna makes so much more sense. 

They want him to get as many ABs over the span of the season as possible.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Aristides Aquino 2.0 just went oppo off cole.  

i already clarified this

its ronald acuna 2.0

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

There are two reasons I can think of:

1.)He has strenuously indicated he wants to bat lead-off and Atlanta wants to keep him happy and comfortable.

2.)He plays for an organization that doesn't understand extremely simple mathematical concepts like optimal lineup formation (he should bat second).  

Maybe both.

Maybe it's a sign of the changing times, but considering how aggressively the Rangers hitters are digging in and hacking at Cole offerings I am a bit surprised he hasn't launched a 99 mph fastball in on the hands or up around the head to give them something else to think about it.  

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Alzolay pinch hit for at 63 pitches give me a ******** break I hate the national league

So that Bote can strike out looking on four pitches, brilliant managing 👍

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Alzolay pinch hit for at 63 pitches give me a ******** break I hate the national league

And Bote strikes out.

7 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Sad part is the Cubs probably won't even hold the lead for him.