NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if Scott Mendick would be of more interest to fantasy owners if his name was Scott Womensbreasts.

And Johnny saidTake my money, take my walletTake my credit cardsHere's the watch that my grandpa gave meHere's the key to my carMister give it a whirlBut please, don't take Mike Trout 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

Okay chill out guy. He didn’t look great by any means but the dude was jogging 

• Mike Trout was removed from Monday's game against the Indians with an apparent leg injury.

Trout walked in the bottom of the first inning but then came up gimpy while running from second to third as Jared Walsh popped out to end the inning. The superstar looked frustrated and slammed his helmet down as he went down the dugout steps and into the clubhouse. The Angels should have an update on Trout soon.

May 17, 2021, 10:18 PM ET

•  
Just now, Wieties said:
  • Mike Trout was removed from Monday's game against the Indians with an apparent leg injury.

Trout walked in the bottom of the first inning but then came up gimpy while running from second to third as Jared Walsh popped out to end the inning. The superstar looked frustrated and slammed his helmet down as he went down the dugout steps and into the clubhouse. The Angels should have an update on Trout soon.

May 17, 2021, 10:18 PM ET

•  

This is not what I wanted to read right before bed. 

I'm pretty sure this is how Nightmare on Elm Street started. 

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

Yeah, Trout's reaction ("looked frustrated and slammed his helmet down") is not a good sign...makes me think he knows it's something serious.

Edited by Wieties

if trout is done for the week my teams toast. 8 games I was expecting big points now nothing SO SAD!!!!

15 minutes ago, spivey17323 said:

They are saying calf strain for trout.

which means either they massage it out and he plays tommarow or he is out for 10 days to the IL. I'll compromise and take he sits out 3 days and plays the weekend healthy and hits a few bombs

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mks said:

which means either they massage it out and he plays tommarow or he is out for 10 days to the IL. I'll compromise and take he sits out 3 days and plays the weekend healthy and hits a few bombs

Calf injuries are pretty tricky, he could be out for a while.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, itaos said:

I was foolish enough to believe the experiment with Suarez at SS would be over by May

Moose was out of the line-up tonight so that was why Suarez went back to SS tonight.  Suarez will be back to 3B again tomorrow.  And India is playing his way out of 2B so when Votto comes back maybe Moose will leave 1B to go back to 2B instead of 3B and the SS experiment will be over forever.

1 hour ago, murraygd13 said:

Oh man...Pillar just got drilled in the face

It was so gory that ESPN refused to show it again on replay except from a sanitized shot from behind.  The blood was just streaming out of his nose.  Or more like shooting out of it.  Never saw such a bloody face.

In other injury news not commented on since it was done when he wasn't actively pitching, Danny Duffy was placed on the IL with a left flexor strain.

• Like 1

I think all Trout owners agree that the Angels should play it triply cautious and hold him out until post-ASB, regardless of symptomology, just to be sure. 

What's going on in the Dodgers/Diamondbacks game? Tight zone, or are both pitchers just off? Bumgarner and Buehler don't walk many guys. Normally, anyhow. They've got 7 between them tonight and we're in the top of the 4th.

9 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

What's going on in the Dodgers/Diamondbacks game? Tight zone, or are both pitchers just off? Bumgarner and Buehler don't walk many guys. Normally, anyhow. They've got 7 between them tonight and we're in the top of the 4th.

Looks like old-fashioned poor control 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

The call is to Rogers....FU Kapler...a big middle finger..FU

Rogers > McGee

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Solid four innings from MadBum this evening

1 hour ago, Michael Bluth said:

Kikuchi baby wat is u doin

1 hour ago, murraygd13 said:

I think every fantasy "tout" was all over Kikuchi this season...but I'm sorry he still blows.

ummmm...1 bad inning.  6 innings 3 er QS and 8 ks

hes not an ace but based on where he was drafted (most got him off WW) he should be your 4th or 5th starter, but hes been pitching like a 3.

• Like 1