NBC Sports Edge Forums

Can anyone recommend a site that will let you create your own rankings with tiers for free?

Posted (edited)

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post it in.  Looking for a site that I can create custom rankings specifically with tiers (and for free) with the ability to view the rankings as a cheatsheet.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by nk2333

I usually download rankings from whatever (free) site I think looks most reasonable and then play around with it in excel. Super easy for me. My main league is 2QB/keeper so I have to modify my rankings. I doubt any website would be easier for me to manipulate than an excel spreadsheet but if one comes along I'll check it out. 

On 5/24/2021 at 2:44 PM, fantasytiersheet said:

Hey I have a site, Fantasy Tiersheet.  It is in the beta stages though. Let me know if something isn't working with it.  The tiers aren't really where they should be either, but it will allow you to move things around

Well,  I can help you with something right away buddy. I opened your link and clicked on one of the first players I saw, QB/Josh Allen, little more info "i" button.. and it took me to Josh Allen the Jags D-End info. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

Well,  I can help you with something right away buddy. I opened your link and clicked on one of the first players I saw, QB/Josh Allen, little more info "i" button.. and it took me to Josh Allen the Jags D-End info. 

Haha, thanks.  Will fix that

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

I clicked on the link and now all my money is gone from my bank account. What happened?

• Haha 4