NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank god Kyrie and Harden rested up for the playoff to help prevent injury.

Back to back baby

Agreed. They need shooting as well. Shooting, shooting, shooting!!! Gotta surround Bron with true 3 and D players. Bron is at his best playing on ball but it’s in everyone’s best interest to keep him

Posted Images

12 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Will Mike Malone lose his job?

Nah, many people (including myself) wrote them off once Murray got hurt. They got about as far as possible considering their circumstances. Getting swept is definitely not a good look but they just got to the WCF last year and had a great run. Malone should definitely get another year.

Simmons is so frustrating man. Dude is an all NBA talent but his lack of a jumper is holding him back so much. Sucks that Embiid got hurt too, it’s a bummer to see a superstar get hurt in the playoffs. It feels like the ECF is really Brooklyn vs Milwaukee because I think whoever wins that series wins the next round pretty easily. Phoenix will come out of the West. And cmon Utah, you guys told us this year was different and now you’re about to pull a Dallas move and lose to the Flippers. It’s now or never for them or something’s gotta change.

Giannis is a fraud. To anyone who says he’s the best player in the league, and plenty have during the regular season, stop it. Dude took a turnaround fadeaway with 1 legged James Harden on him in the post with the game on the line. Then proceeds to fumble the ball away and ends it for them. Milwaukee lost their chance at a chip tonight and that terrible coach of theirs needs to be fired before they even get back to Milwaukee. I wouldn’t want him to coach the local JV team, that guy is straight garbage, and I really mean that. Coach Dud deserves to never be a head coach again, truly an awful coach. Giannis, dude you’re a beast but you have to take the game over for your team and put out the fire there. KD outplayed him by a mile and Giannis didn’t even take the initiative to guard him in the 2nd half? Like dude, aren’t you supposed to be one of the best defenders in the league? Aren’t you a 2 time MVP that’s trying to win a ring? That’s trying to really be the best player in the league? He played like a fraud tonight and even though people will look at his final stats and say he had a great game, he didn’t. He was outclassed and really dropped the ball for his team tonight. Milwaukee has gotta make some major changes man, this just ain’t it. They gotta try to get a real star next to Giannis, I’m not even sure at this point if he could be the main guy on a championship team.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, L3onD said:

KD on some 🐐 ****

He was legendary tonight. That shot in the last minute after Harden ran the ball out was incredible. Him and Jeff Green punched a ticket to the Finals for their team tonight. Milwaukee had to have this one, no way they win 2 straight. I don’t see either Philly with an injured Embiid or Atlanta who lack the personal on defense posing a threat to Brooklyn next round. Suns vs Nets Finals coming up I’ll say. I think Phoenix is better than Utah or the Flippers, CP3 is locked in and wants that chip bad.

1 minute ago, Pumbaa said:

DOPY who does not cover best player on opposing team for the 3rd straight year with excuse ''coach wont let me, but if coach says so I will''. greekfreakaud

i mean lets be honest, he’ll get burned, he always gets burned by KD, he got burned on couple of posessions during the game, that matchup is a nightmare for Giannis...and he can risk getting into foul trouble earlier...but what do i know, bud is the coach and cleary he knows more than his fans *khmsarcastickhm*

GianAss 

Suns are the best matchup for the Nets. Looking more and more likely that's what we get in the Finals.

CP3 honestly deserves it & I rather a team from the West win.

They got youth+experience , inside-outside shooting , playmaking and great defense. 

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

GianAss 

Suns are the best matchup for the Nets. Looking more and more likely that's what we get in the Finals.

CP3 honestly deserves it & I rather a team from the West win.

They got youth+experience , inside-outside shooting , playmaking and great defense. 

That would be a fun Finals matchup but with CP3 in covid protocols who knows what happens. I don’t really see anyone stopping the Nets at this point except themselves (injuries). Milwaukee had a chance to put them in a really tough spot but failed and I have a feeling Brooklyn won’t look back.

56 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

CP3 and Kawhi to miss lots of games...

CP3 in COVID protocol and Kawhi with knee injury

CP3 could potentially miss a lot of games. We’ll see if he was just exposed or if he actually has it. Big difference. Kawhi won’t miss lots of games, Flippers have no shot at winning the series if he doesn’t play. I’d bet he’ll be back for game 6 if they lose tonight anyways.

4 hours ago, RedRaider27 said:

CP3 could potentially miss a lot of games. We’ll see if he was just exposed or if he actually has it. Big difference. Kawhi won’t miss lots of games, Flippers have no shot at winning the series if he doesn’t play. I’d bet he’ll be back for game 6 if they lose tonight anyways.

hes done

and cp3 has covid

it sucks tbh, couldnt wait for tonights game