NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 minute ago, mks said:

When he swings at the ball with his bat, he misses the ball.

Where were you on this astounding analysis last night?  I could’ve used it after he went 3-3

• Like 1
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He had gone 6+ 4 straight before this week   He’s a young 82

Nick Solak is not a good hitter

Definitely worth an add if you need help at catcher (and I did in a couple of leagues) but I think it’s worth noting his home/ road splits. Small sample size warning, etc, but he’s basically been Kest

I don't even think he has a 2021 thread but Ross Stripling always feels like Kyle Hendricks lite to me. Does just enough with good teams to be a streamer for a Win.

50 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Cedric Mullins is such an awesome player. 

Just wait until July and August at Camden Yards.

💣 💣 💣

14 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Anthony Bender you suck sincerely Trevor Rogers owners everywhere 

You mean Bass, who actually created the mess and had more to do with the blown lead than Bender did

1 minute ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

You mean Bass, who actually created the mess and had more to do with the blown lead than Bender did

He walked a batter, hit a batter, then made an error on a routine player costing two runs before getting just one out. I think he deserves the majority of the blame

48 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Where were you on this astounding analysis last night?  I could’ve used it after he went 3-3

1 homer in his last 36 games  We play in a Home run derby  lg now and he don't hit um. IF he ain't Going to hit homers then he needs to hit .335 or so and he ain't doing either.

1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

Judge is playing CF?  Turning baseball into a joke...how about they just play HR derby to determine the winner.  

they pretty much already do. Wiff Walk Homer

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mks said:

1 homer in his last 36 games  We play in a Home run derby  lg now and he don't hit um. IF he ain't Going to hit homers then he needs to hit .335 or so and he ain't doing either.

You should switch from points to categories. It makes it much more enjoyable. 

• Like 1
Just now, murraygd13 said:

Really? Patrick Wisdom again

jesus christ i was hoping to get him for cheap but i’m going to have to put in a legit bid for him out of injury desperation

16 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Go Giolito, Berrios, Mahle, Cobb, and Kelly

Sure hope that's not all one team!

20 minutes ago, mks said:

Hey man you should start up a fantasy baseball site. Your groundbreaking analysis would undoubtedly drive a ton of traffic and make you a fortune! 

22 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

He walked a batter, hit a batter, then made an error on a routine player costing two runs before getting just one out. I think he deserves the majority of the blame

Bass says hold my beer..

2/3

2 hits 

3 runs..2 earned 

1 walk

9 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Bass says hold my beer..

2/3

2 hits 

3 runs..2 earned 

1 walk

Ok thanks for reading the boxscore to me but I was actually watching the game. They were both terrible but it's no doubt Bender was the worst pitcher.