NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Bobby Bradley 2021 Outlook

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

You better believe in Bobby Bradley! Better bet than Betts? No, but he's the best Bobby B. since Bonilla!

Barry Bonds was ok

• Haha 1

Just now, Richard Kimble said:

Was Bobby Bonds better than Bobby Bonilla though? 

🤔

Deep thoughts…Bonilla is about to get paid again, right?  I feel like he made out better.

Just now, BMcP said:

🤔

Deep thoughts…Bonilla is about to get paid again, right?  I feel like he made out better.

Correct! Tomorrow is Bonilla day in fact! Its also a very close call between him and Bonds, they have similar numbers. If Bradley can make it to the conversation he'll have a great career.

https://patch.com/new-york/new-york-city/bobby-bonilla-day-why-new-york-mets-are-still-paying-him

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Wow!  I honestly didn’t realize that when I wrote that - felt like it was around now.

Yeah...might as well give the nod to Bonds Sr. before I get this thread locked, just on the massive SB edge, 461 to 45! Their slash lines are almost identical, Bonds score more runs, had 45 more HRS (332) and Bonilla had the RBI edge. Bonilla was caught stealing more than he was successful, too. Bonds Sr. had a hell of a career, he didn't play that long either. 

Edited by Richard Kimble

2 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

image.jpeg.388302f0253c83a239987a232e5b8495.jpeg

Best one ever

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, dicka24 said:

He's having a nice little run since his callup.  He's batting 5th, playing everyday, and is hitting for power.   How are we feeling about his prospects in the 2nd half?

Have been very happy with him so far, only downside is the batting average up to this point, which i don'[t think will improve, he is what he is..lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...