NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 minute ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Was the HR overturned?  My app showed a HR and now it’s saying he fouled out to the pitcher

Hayes was called out because he didn’t touch first base on the HR

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yoan Moncada stole a base!

Ohtani just hit one I think completely out of Dodger Stadium. From Anaheim.       

Wisdom again are you kidding me?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Was the HR overturned?  My app showed a HR and now it’s saying he fouled out to the pitcher

He failed to touch first base and was called out.

Ke'Bryan owners gotta be laughing their a**** off in good cheer over the ridiculousness of such a mistake!

Edited by Overlord
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Upgrayedd said:

Haase

Again

A pimp's love for guys like Haase and Wisdom is very different from that of a square ...

Edited by Overlord
  • Haha 1
Just now, Overlord said:

A pimp's love for guys like Haase and Wisdom is very different from that of a square's ...

The two d's are for a double dose of dingers.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Upgrayedd said:

The two d's are for a double dose of dingers.

I wish that movie didn't feel like such a documentary at this point ...

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Overlord said:

He failed to touch first base and was called out.

Ke'Bryan owners gotta be laughing their a**** off in good cheer over the ridiculousness of such a mistake!

As a Pirates fan, I’m also laughing (and crying a little).  This team is remarkably inept.

2 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

As a Pirates fan, I’m also laughing (and crying a little).  This team is remarkably inept.

#JustPiratesThings

Just now, StartYourStuds said:

Framber just throwing nasty curveballs to Boston and they have no idea what to do. Cant even make contact.

The Boston Red Sox's bats are sick.  Straightball they hit very much, but curveball?  Bats are afraid.  They need to appropriately offer rum and cigars, and if they do, help will come. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Smallball said:

Hayes was called out because he didn’t touch first base on the HR

Thats what a Little Leaguer would do.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jfazz23 said:

what did i ever do to you marco gonzales??!?!???!?

anyone watching seattle? how bad does he look?

SQFkmw.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, CardiacDO said:

Hey everyone, it's Rodon turned pumpkin confirmation day! 

Bluejays bats let him off the hook in the 1st inning. I imagine he will now just weasle his way out of a lot of big innings and  the blue jays will not pound him properly.  Rodon is now a pitching God better then even deGrom and I don;t understand how he does it

3 minutes ago, StartYourStuds said:

Yordan with a 111 EV rocket over the center field wall.  451 ft line drive.  First homerun in 17 games for the big fella. Lets get back in the groove.

And he stepped on first

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, StartYourStuds said:

Yordan with a 111 EV rocket over the center field wall.  451 ft line drive.  First homerun in 17 games for the big fella. Lets get back in the groove.

All those rumors of his demise were exaggerated. When I saw him here in Buffalo the other day, I was really impressed with his run from 2nd to home and he made a nice slide, and later in the game he made a good running catch that he banged up against the wall for (redeemed himself for misplaying a ball off the wall earlier) and I am hoping that this means he's putting the wrist problem behind him too. Dude can be a top 20 guy when he's right.

• Like 1