NBC Sports Edge Forums

37 minutes ago, StartYourStuds said:

Framber just throwing nasty curveballs to Boston and they have no idea what to do. Cant even make contact.

is framber a tier 2 ace now with the potential to become a tier 1 with the deGrom's  Schrezer's and Cole of the world. its amazing how flat out dominating he is start after start.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yoan Moncada stole a base!

Ohtani just hit one I think completely out of Dodger Stadium. From Anaheim.       

Wisdom again are you kidding me?

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Nola has been underwhelming this season. Very hittable. 

I agree but his ERA is currently at 4.00 and the Ks are still there, and it only takes a few dominant outings to turn it around. Definitely starting to get a little annoying over the past month plus. Harper just crushed a bomb to make it a 1-run game. 

Rodon keeps weasling out of trouble. The Bluejays bats are not clutch hitters lots of guys left on base.

1 minute ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Back-to-back meltdowns for Martinez. 

I'd say its time to send him to the pen but who would they replace him with, they're already super thin as it is

8 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Great day to own Rodon, Nola and Gray. 

Rodon is doing just fine only 1 run in 3 innings tons of Ks. He is a pitching God

3 minutes ago, mks said:

is framber a tier 2 ace now with the potential to become a tier 1 with the deGrom's  Schrezer's and Cole of the world. its amazing how flat out dominating he is start after start.

I could get on board with that.  Boston has only hit little weak dinky ground balls tonight, the ER was a fluke.  His stuff is just so nasty and is making MLB batters look silly up there swinging and missing.  They have no idea what to do.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mks said:

I don’t know about that but I absolutely love having him in all of my leagues.  He is hilarious to watch too.  Stands on one leg like a stork after K’ing someone with his filthy curve.  Seems like he’s having a lot of fun out there

Feels like many SPs have seen their Ks go down last few days (obv not all but a lot more relatively speaking)...interesting

48 minutes ago, jfazz23 said:

anyone watching seattle? how bad does he look?

It's Marco Gonzales. Dude has an ERA over 5. How did you expect him to look?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Great day to own Rodon, Nola and Gray. 

Own all three in a league. 

Bad news for Sonny ... 

8 minutes ago, mks said:

Rodon is doing just fine only 1 run in 3 innings tons of Ks. He is a pitching God

RODON is the greatest pitcher who ever lived. How the hell is he this good? He is shutting down the Blue jays line up like its nothing.

Anyone watching BOS HOU?  Did Tucker just drill a fan?  Looked like the people around were waving and animated but the announcers didn't say anything and cut away.  I feel like they usually talk about those things.

Beebs is struggling to get thru the 4th. He has been rather disappointing here lately. He should lose his tier 1 ace status soon if he keeps putting up Blah numbers like he has been lately.

1 minute ago, AlexxelA said:

Anyone watching BOS HOU?  Did Tucker just drill a fan?  Looked like the people around were waving and animated but the announcers didn't say anything and cut away.  I feel like they usually talk about those things.

Yeah I think that lady got drilled in the face... looked serious based on the peoples reaction.  Tucker torched that ball foul too.

7 minutes ago, evillaw4eva said:

Nola stinks 

Thoroughly underwhelming but I keep looking at his peripherals and tell myself that he’ll come around.