NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told my friends to beat me half to death with a bag of doorknobs if I ever even mentioned getting married a second time ...

Who goes to Chi Chis and orders just one taco?  Come on, Jazz.  I know you're hungrier than that. (Answer: nobody goes to Chi Chis because they went out of business in the 90s or something.  But

Why is Ke'bryan so good?

Going to be an ugly evening in DC tonight...  Hopefully they will just postpone the game and have a double-header one of the other three days...

Castillo gets the first guy 0-2 then proceeds to almost hit him with the third pitch. Only to bean him with the fourth. What a stud.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

🙏 for Castillo to have back to back solid outings!!

11 straight set down...what a surprise he looks confident now with Kyle Farmer at SS instead of Suarez, now that he knows he can rely on his defense, and he's getting them to pound grounders on the infield. Might even get the ERA below 5 before the ASB if he keeps it up.

Edited by Richard Kimble
  • Like 3

Reds and Brewers going to about an hour long rain delay based on the conditions...probably will knock Castillo and Peralta out of the game when it resumes, unless it lets up sooner than expected

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Reds and Brewers going to about an hour long rain delay based on the conditions...probably will knock Castillo and Peralta out of the game when it resumes, unless it lets up sooner than expected

Was just coming to post this. Just can’t catch a break with castillo. 

• Like 1
Just now, mehtavg2000 said:

Wheeler is a legit, tier 1 ace.  He has to be in the same tier as Cole/Bieber right? 

Maybe not but he’s close. 

2 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Wheeler is a legit, tier 1 ace.  He has to be in the same tier as Cole/Bieber right? 

Strong is Wheeler in the Force, but he is not a Cole/Bieber, yet.

4 hours ago, posty said:

Going to be an ugly evening in DC tonight...  Hopefully they will just postpone the game and have a double-header one of the other three days...

Looks like it is shifting to be later, which means there is more of a potential for a lengthy delay...

Wheeler is legit, top tier ace for sure.

Ian Anderson has had all but maybe two people 0-2/ 1-2 and simply doesn't have the K pitch today or recently for that matter. His FB has been 6+' high a good dozen times today, and the offspeed is staying up and fooling nobody. He needs to find his mechanics again, get that FB worked out and find his changeup.

*Edit*** Strikes out next batter lol

Edited by LarryChip10
24 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Was just coming to post this. Just can’t catch a break with castillo. 

Results are nice though. I'm actually considering having some thoughts about maybe starting him next week. Possibly. TBD. 

4 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Results are nice though. I'm actually considering having some thoughts about maybe starting him next week. Possibly. TBD. 

hes heading for a 2 start week next week. this will inevitably be the week he ends up in a ton of starting lineups and poops all over everyones ratios....

• Haha 2