NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 minute ago, CardiacDO said:

You sound like my first wife...and my second. 

Third time is the charm, they say

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told my friends to beat me half to death with a bag of doorknobs if I ever even mentioned getting married a second time ...

Who goes to Chi Chis and orders just one taco?  Come on, Jazz.  I know you're hungrier than that. (Answer: nobody goes to Chi Chis because they went out of business in the 90s or something.  But

Why is Ke'bryan so good?

Just now, stay_woke said:

Blatant error by jazz scored a hit against trevor rogers and ends up coming around to score. Idk how some of these score keepers keep their jobs 

If a ball doesn't go through legs or get blatantly dropped, it's no longer an error in 2021 MLB. Scoring has definitely changed. 

Just now, CardiacDO said:

If a ball doesn't go through legs or get blatantly dropped, it's no longer an error in 2021 MLB. Scoring has definitely changed. 

Yup definitely seems that way. It would be one thing if it was the Rockies at home and their scorer wanting to give Story a hit but why in the world would the Marlins scorer screw over their own pitcher. Experienced the same thing earlier this season with the reds scorer screwing over Sonny Gray.

• Like 1
Just now, stay_woke said:

Yup definitely seems that way. It would be one thing if it was the Rockies at home and their scorer wanting to give Story a hit but why in the world would the Marlins scorer screw over their own pitcher. Experienced the same thing earlier this season with the reds scorer screwing over Sonny Gray.

Maybe it gets changed - one can hope!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BMcP said:

My accountant and financial advisor would kill me. Exes are expensive.  Besides, I'm still with number 2, she's a good one.  (All this is a joke)

Edited by CardiacDO
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, BMcP said:

I told my friends to beat me half to death with a bag of doorknobs if I ever even mentioned getting married a second time ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Overlord said:

After what your grandkid from your first relationship did to you, there’s no need to explain further 

4 minutes ago, BMcP said:

After what your grandkid from your first relationship did to you, there’s no need to explain further 

Those films aren't canon.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Those films aren't canon.

Sorry, Palps:

Currently, the official Star Wars canon consists of 13 films: the nine episodes in the Skywalker Saga, two standalone films (Rogue One andSolo), and the 2008 animated feature film, The Clone Wars.”

E-Rod is a disaster. Officially. Now. When I saw HOU on the schedule, after the sheet sandwich he's been dealing the last few games - I dropped without conscience. He did not disappoint. 

In fairness they're blasting everyone lately - but I expect to see a formerly-known-as Disgraceful List (credit Razzball) designation soon.

Tejay antone startling for sonny gray? Is that why he was unavailable?

28 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Once a upon a time trevor story was good. What happened to this dude? 

I don’t know man this is my first year owning him and I haven’t been very impressed. Feels like it’s just a slow start but I wonder if hitting at Yankee stadium in that lineup will help?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Solid start from Ryu. Bad first inning and then buckled down against a good lineup. 

Should have been better...Yermin's "double" should have been an out..but Lourdes is a terrible outfielder.

Gary forces Loser Donaldson to avoid making a sure-fire DP due to excellent base-running - what kind of lame-a** weather-related nickname did this guy give himself in between trying to copy the Vikings hairstyle?