NBC Sports Edge Forums

42 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

It would be real cool if Boston could get a lead so matt Barnes can do his thing 

of course if the lead is bigger then 3 runs like it is now he be wasting bullets pitching in a non save situation. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told my friends to beat me half to death with a bag of doorknobs if I ever even mentioned getting married a second time ...

Who goes to Chi Chis and orders just one taco?  Come on, Jazz.  I know you're hungrier than that. (Answer: nobody goes to Chi Chis because they went out of business in the 90s or something.  But

Why is Ke'bryan so good?

2 minutes ago, mks said:

Barnes just wasted his time tonight. Now there is a 99.999999999999999999% chance Chapman gets a save in this game.

99 repeating...of course...

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Rough outing for Montas at home versus KC tonight 

Chapman screwed him royally! Ground ball that he got a glove on, and turns a double play %80 of the time gets scored a hit and prevented a 7IP, 3 hit, 8K, ZERO ER line.

Story of my life this year, I effing give up.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, mks said:

Man was that Chapman implosion was awesome 4 hits 4 ers blown save 0 innings pitched that gives me a good gap now in whip era and still tied 1-1 in saves in my weekly h2h.

Ride that high then for a few days - channel that optimism of yours you spoke of

If it takes my fantasy and RL closer blowing a save and losing like that just to make you happy, I’ll take the trade!  Now it’s up to you to deliver on your end

Edited by BMcP
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, BMcP said:

??

His actual line was solid and it should look even better. First there was a 2 strike catcher interference call that resulted in a bogus base runner. Then the "double" was clearly a misplayed ball by Chapman that directly resulted in a 2nd ER and his eventual removal from the game. The other hit that inning was a 27 mph chopper up the middle that got by Montas and squeaked through the drawn in infield. 6+ IP and 2 ER really should have been 7IP, 1 ER

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BMcP said:

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I’ll take that line all night!

to clarify, I meant THIS line: 

96 PC, 6.1 INN, 5 HA, 8 K, 2 ER, 2.842 ERA, 0.789 WHIP,