NBC Sports Edge Forums

I took this keeper team this year.  As you can see its pretty bad coupled with injuries and people sent down to the minors.  I am trying to get younger and acquire prospects to hopefully have a brighter future. 

Looking for advice on what I should do, pick up, drop, trade?  WHIR.

Many of us use our phones when coming to this site and can't see trams in signatures. If you post the team you're working with I'll come back and check it out, sure others will too.

12 Team Head to Head Keeper League

C J. McCann

1B N Lowe, A. Vaughn, C. Santana

2B Schoop

SS Bichette 

3B Bohm 

LF L. Gurriel, CF S. Marte, Grichuk, RF W Myers

DL Wong

SP Civale, Lopez, Corbin, Pivetta, Kowar

RP Soto

DL Gallen, Verlander

Minors Sixto Sanchez, Brujan, K. Hiura

Team isn't that bad. Lowe, Vaughn, bitchette, bohm, civale, Lopez are young and it's obvious bichette is really good.

If someone like Austin gomber, pavin smith, Tyler mahle types are to be had you should add them.

Carlos Santana and kolten wong would be your players to drop first.

Who are some of the most owned or recently most added free agents in your league.

Edited by ChrisChinMcCaffrey

Should I drop Hiura?  He was a keeper and has been so disappointing.  I have a feeling he will be down for a while so it may be a wasted season.  I can drop Santana for Gomber or Smith.  Wong is currently on my DL so I can't drop him for anyone. 

How many keepers?  For how long?  What minor leaguers are available?  Can you have minor leaguers on tje regular roster?  

I'd check to see what young uber prospects are available.  I'd stack the team with 2022/2023 guys like Julio rodriguez, cj abrams, Marco Luciano instead of guys like pivetta, Corbin. Check the minor league threads.

My response os dependant on if these types are available or if its allowed.

4-6 keepers for as long as you want.  We only have 1 minor league spot and I currently have Brujan, Sixto and Hiura who are in the minors on my team so using 2 bench spots. 

Abrams and Luciano are both available.  

5 minutes ago, mike100 said:

4-6 keepers for as long as you want.  We only have 1 minor league spot and I currently have Brujan, Sixto and Hiura who are in the minors on my team so using 2 bench spots. 

Abrams and Luciano are both available.  

Bichette, Soto, gallen are great building blocks. You'll Hopefully see what brujan and Vaughn can do.  Cj abrams is supposed to be THE prospect along with Julio (after wander of course).  Of rather take a chance on him becoming a 5 category stud instead of hiura,who for reference has been freely available in my keeper league for many weeks.

On 6/10/2021 at 2:17 PM, mike100 said:

I took this keeper team this year.  As you can see its pretty bad coupled with injuries and people sent down to the minors.  I am trying to get younger and acquire prospects to hopefully have a brighter future. 

Looking for advice on what I should do, pick up, drop, trade?  WHIR.

How many keepers?   Get Jazz Jizm.