NBC Sports Edge Forums

Been offered Kershaw, YImi Garcia, and LeMahieu for my Buxton. 5x5 Roto, 3 OF Yahoo Pro. I’m in 1st with a solid OF. 
With the INJ risk of Buxton I have to take this right?  Am I off? WHIR. 

It is hard to evaluate this trade. I usually make offers like this offering quantity and try to get the highest quality guy (Buxton) in the deal. However it is not just Buxton for these 3 guys. You need to activate Buxton from IR and drop 3 others. So it is your 3 worst bats and arms + Buxton for Kershaw, Garcia, LeMahieu.

If you need SP then I would do this trade for Kershaw. Garcia is solid, but how many MIA save chances, and he will probably be dealt to a contender where he will set up. Yahoo just did an article about LeMahieu production dropping and basically said they don't see it getting better.  

So depending on who you are dropping, I only do this trade if you need SP.

Help me

Logan's correct it depends on whether you're dropping like a trashy starter and speculative closer, but this isn't a bad offer. Kershaw will certainly be an upgrade, and even assuming DJ continues to stink he should be helpful depth. I completely agree that Garcia is trade bait-he's a FA, so if you could counter for a different closer that won't be dealt at the deadline, it's a good return for Buxton. Should potentially help your team in all areas, with the reassurance that DJ stays healthy and could get better as well. 

I'd take the deal assuming as others mentioned you have enough fat on your team to trim off and make room for who you received. Kershaw is solid and DJ has to heat up IMO. 

Help here

Kershaw is usable, Yummy Garcia is usable, DJ Luhmayheu could be alright, Buxton constantly hurt.  I'd prob do it if any of those guys would all be upgrades for you.