NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time for 5 innings of shutout ball only to be pulled after 50 pitches from Rich Hill 🙃

Watching Moneyball for the first time and Ray Donovan’s daughter is Billy Beane’s daughter 🤣

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, rrrich46 said:

Nailed it.

I mean, he did it before in Philly. He's  curbed some of his overmanaging tendencies since then, but he's always going to manage with an eye on what makes him look like the guy who won the game instead of the players.

4 minutes ago, mks said:

$100 2 teamer today. Burnes Home Pittsburgh and Miley Home Vs Road Rockies what could go wrong.

Laying -330 as part of the parlay banking on the brutally bad brewers offense was your 1st mistake

3 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Laying -330 as part of the parlay banking on the brutally bad brewers offense was your 1st mistake

They should only need  to muster 2 runs vs pittsburghs pitchers if burnes does his job. I betting on the pitcher in that one. The brewers still mange to score enough to be in 1st place.

18 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

i just got my reds side back lol. i am looking good in tb oak and wsox too . brewers could still win thou but i rather burnes not gift them 2 runs with that error

3 minutes ago, mks said:

i just got my reds side back lol. i am looking good in tb oak and wsox too . brewers could still win thou but i rather burnes not gift them 2 runs with that error

Good god that’s a lot of juice today..if this is a regular occurance for you, your book must LOVE you 

Edited by ASHLANDARROWS1992
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Brian Goodwin slug% up to 3.000

Down to 2.000

Sell high window closed.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

Pretty rare in a AL only league but I somehow have 4 starters going today.

Let's go Berrios, Pivetta, Cease, Kaprielian

Hope you didn’t go through with the Pivetta start

16 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Jake Fraley continues to impress ….hmmm

I feel like he might be breaking out, its a small sample but he's been crushing since he came back, and all of a sudden the Mariners OF looks interesting without Kelenic...so weird

11 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

I was just looking at Rich Hill's career profile and he has to be one of the more underrated pitchers.  

And then he immediately proceeds to give up 4 runs lol.  

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

And then he immediately proceeds to give up 4 runs lol.  

Keep posting!

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, mks said:

I usually always bet againest  Road KC, COL DET BALT SEA and PITT  I am in a profit doing this mix of  parleys and stright bets  but I usually don;t bet 5 games a day most times usually 2 or 3 

Just now, mks said:

I usually always bet againest  Road KC, COL DET BALT SEA and PITT  I am in a profit doing this mix of  parleys and stright bets  but I usually don;t bet 5 games a day most times usually 2 or 3 

I also bet agaiest the brewers a lot If one of their top 3 pitchers are not pitching

1 hour ago, tonycpsu said:

I mean, he did it before in Philly. He's  curbed some of his overmanaging tendencies since then, but he's always going to manage with an eye on what makes him look like the guy who won the game instead of the players.

Oh I remember it vividly. 

Nice guy but IMO not a good manager. 

1 hour ago, mks said:

$100 2 teamer today. Burnes Home Pittsburgh and Miley Home Vs Road Rockies what could go wrong.

I am up on both now LOL