NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time for 5 innings of shutout ball only to be pulled after 50 pitches from Rich Hill 🙃

Watching Moneyball for the first time and Ray Donovan’s daughter is Billy Beane’s daughter 🤣

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ChrisChinMcCaffrey said:

Christian Vazquez got stolen base number six. Leads all catchers.

He's got an edge in counting stats too, but a total drop off in power...if you can combo him with a power guy like Haase its perfect, since both can be shifted to either 1B or OF if necessary 

7 minutes ago, ChrisChinMcCaffrey said:

Christian Vazquez got stolen base number six. Leads all catchers.

**Yahoo leaguers laugh in Kind Falafel**

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

I thought Vlad Jr was pitching but it's actually a guy named Dolis.

I wanted to wear a dreadlock wig when I went to see the game to represent both guys but I couldn't pull it off without full reggae clothes and it was too warm anyway. 

Catcher on catcher matchup between Rogers and Collins, won by Collins, barely missed a 1-0 pitch for a 2R Hr. Thankfully it wasn't a 3-0 pitch or we'd be talking about it for days.

I used to think I contributed more than anyone * I was way wrong!  Let’s celebrate Mr. Kimble!

12 minutes ago, BMcP said:

I used to think I contributed more than anyone * I was way wrong!  Let’s celebrate Mr. Kimble!

Rick James said it best when talking about Charlie Murphy….it’s called delusions of grandeur 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Rick James said it best when talking about Charlie Murphy….it’s called delusions of grandeur 

Thank you, Arrows of Ashland - I appreciate that.

47 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Watching Moneyball for the first time and Ray Donovan’s daughter is Billy Beane’s daughter 🤣

😮 first time finally 

see it like 10 times and can’t stop lol

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

Thanks, I've been limited by a bad ankle for the past month. I had a little setback, but its getting to the point I'm almost back to normal. Still, I'm dying to get out a little more, and I was able to play some shoot around basketball today, so I'm almost 100%, maybe 90%+. You'll have your top spot back soon, just don't go all Betty White on me 😉

2010: BBDO New York creates "You're not you when you're Hungry" campaign  for Snickers with Betty White | The Drum

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

😮 first time finally 

see it like 10 times and can’t stop lol

I still bump the soundtrack regularly. How can you not be romantic about that movie?

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Man I stopped watching that show in the Katie Hudson season...it was getting a little redundant and I couldn't look past the constant plot holes, but a really compelling drama in the first few years, especially season 1 with Sully and his Dad

Back to baseball...I like what I'm seeing out of Sergio Alcantara, and I really regret not writing a post on Joc Pederson like I intended yesterday...he went deep again and is really heating up at the top of the order for the Cubbies.

5 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Man I stopped watching that show in the Katie Hudson season...it was getting a little redundant and I couldn't look past the constant plot holes, but a really compelling drama in the first few years, especially season 1 with Sully and his Dad

Kate Hudson was never in the series, so no idea what you are talking about

Loved Ray from start to finish, can’t wait for closure from the series after the abrupt, unplanned ending.  Kiev has gone on record saying there will be something done (short season/movie) at some point hopefully not too far down the road to bring closure to the series.

• Like 1

My bad meant Katie Holmes...Mrs. former Tom Cruise now Mrs. Jamie Foxxx. I do intend to circle back and finish the series but it's been a while. Too many shows to keep track. Waiting patiently on the final seasons of Better Call Saul...

Edited by Richard Kimble
Just now, Richard Kimble said:

My bad meant Katie Holmes...Mrs. former Tom Cruise now Mrs. Jamie Foxxx

Yeah, she played the football owners daughter that Ray worked for during a season after he left Ezra and went on his own