NBC Sports Edge Forums

13 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Man I stopped watching that show in the Katie Hudson season...it was getting a little redundant and I couldn't look past the constant plot holes, but a really compelling drama in the first few years, especially season 1 with Sully and his Dad

Top 3 series of all-time IMO along with Banshee and Eastbound and Down

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time for 5 innings of shutout ball only to be pulled after 50 pitches from Rich Hill 🙃

Watching Moneyball for the first time and Ray Donovan’s daughter is Billy Beane’s daughter đŸ€Ł

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Man I stopped watching that show in the Katie Hudson season...it was getting a little redundant and I couldn't look past the constant plot holes, but a really compelling drama in the first few years, especially season 1 with Sully and his Dad

agreed

it was awesome until: *SPOILER ALERT*

Abbey dies

then it just couldn’t find its footing anymore IMO

it had great potential

Edited by GeorgeCostanza
3 minutes ago, GeorgeCostanza said:

agreed

it was awesome until: *SPOILER ALERT*

Abbey dies

then it just couldn’t find its footing anymore IMO

it had great potential

Just read an article from February that Showtime has agreed to do a movie to wrap everything up..Can’t wait for that!! 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Back to baseball...I like what I'm seeing out of Sergio Alcantara, and I really regret not writing a post on Joc Pederson like I intended yesterday...he went deep again and is really heating up at the top of the order for the Cubbies.

Sorry, man - just such a frustrating day.  I didn’t mean to take anything out on you.  You’re golden.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Bring It In Hug It Out GIF - BringItIn HugItOut Hug - Discover & Share GIFs

You’re an awesome fellow, my friend - you have all the best karma incoming 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, BMcP said:

Hope you didn’t go through with the Pivetta start

Oh well. 3 outta 4 ain't bad.

23 IP, 28K, 3.91 ERA, 1.087 WHIP, 3 W (likely, unless the Twins bullpen blows it in the 9th)

Bauer is a bit of a mess tonight. He's definitely fallen off his early pace. Nearly 60P through 3 innings and it's a slop fest out there.

8 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Bauer is a bit of a mess tonight. He's definitely fallen off his early pace. Nearly 60P through 3 innings and it's a slop fest out there.

Very odd game so far

IKF with 3 steals already

Mookie drops a fly ball

Adolis with base running error costing a run

Lowe admiring a ball hit in the gap and instead of easy double he gets thrown out at 2nd

2 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Lowe admiring a ball hit in the gap and instead of easy double he gets thrown out at 2nd

Bench his a** for the rest of the game...physical errors are one thing, no excuse for not busting it out of the box. Happens everyday in MLB it seems.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Top 3 series of all-time IMO along with Banshee and Eastbound and Down

Crazy talk...

The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Shield ... all better. 

*I love Banshee and the early seasons of EBAD, but c'mon.

10 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Crazy talk...

The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Shield ... all better. 

*I love Banshee and the early seasons of EBAD, but c'mon.

This. I was going to put Sopranos instead of The Shield, but there's no debate between those series and these masterpieces. Personal taste aside and understanding its all objective, but the shows Overlord mentioned "transcend the medium" to use a rather annoying phrase. It really means something used here. There's a whole slew of meta meta jokes of people staking their lives The Wire vs Breaking Bad on the Internet.

18 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Bauer going back to being a 4.00-4.50 ERA guy without the sticky stuff. Thanks MLB.

Thanks, Trevor!  Nothing would’ve been done without his incessant spotlighting!  Enjoy returning to being a crap pitcher

• Haha 1

not one mention of kiner- falela 3 sbs? don't get that everyday antmore he just locked sb for the week for us owners

• Like 1