• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something I never thought I would type.. Yordan with the combo meal lol

Go Framber

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31127060/mlb-memo-warns-teams-crackdown-use-foreign-substances-baseballs%3fplatform=amp

59 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Need the dominate Bieber, should be able to strike out 10+ Mariners

7 innings 12k min or he failed I  just hope the indians put up some runs too for the win 

Congrats to the GOAT Joker..

up until a couple years ago I felt Roger was the best ever, but Joker just just made an incredible comeback to get within 1 grand slam title of Roger and Raffy (a record he will end up breaking, and even possibly as soon as this year)

the H2H numbers are there to back this up and soon the slam titles will be his also.

8 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Bieber getting screwed by the indians defense like usual

Rosario's error didn't cost him a run...both of them were deserved.

The Godoy single was a cheap one..but nothing the defense could do about it...not striking out Godoy is indefensible.

Edited by murraygd13
4 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

The slow start was annoying but man Tommy Pham has been on fire for about a month now. 

Yeah I picked him up 2 days before the hot streak and I’m loving it. 

• Like 1
Just now, murraygd13 said:

Terrible defense by the Indians on that blast by Seager..Bieber is a joke.

Hopefully when Roberto Perez returns things will improve. Technically he's still been pretty damn good up to this point (top 3 starting pitcher in my points league), but it seldom feels that way. While we're talking about Perez's, shout out to Martin Perez for his attempted murder on my fantasy team this week, two starts that a random fan in the crowd could match. Feels like a personal attack at this point.

10 hours ago, mks said:

UNLEASH THE BEEBS!!!!!!

Beebs is now been downgraded to a tier 1B ace with Max Darvish Bauer Kershaw . There are 2 Cole deGrom in tier 1A, 1st round pitchers in baseball now. Beebs can't handle Seattle at home? He needs to get 14 ks now to make up for those 2 ER's

Just now, mks said:

Beebs is now been downgraded to a tier 1B ace with Max Darvish Bauer Kershaw . There are 2 Cole deGrom in tier 1A, 1st round pitchers in baseball now. Beebs can't handle Seattle at home? He needs to get 14 ks now to make up for those 2 ER's

3 ERs

He doesn't trust his fastball...they are killing his curveball