NBC Sports EDGE Forums

6/15 - GAME DAY THREAD

6 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Add Tyler Anderson to the substance list

Ditto for Jordan Montgomery. There’s going to be a lot of damage to era’s and whip’s in the next few weeks.

Was driving around town here in Buffalo earlier today and saw a guy with a vanity plate that said CUBS MLB...made my day, guess I'm not the biggest Cubs fan in town after all. I also saw a dude driving a Tesla with a plate that said "GET2MARS" 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, meh2 said:

Ditto for Jordan Montgomery. There’s going to be a lot of damage to era’s and whip’s in the next few weeks.

Well Jordan always sucks on the road - on the road in a minor-league stadium versus the Jays?  Forget it

3 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Was driving around town here in Buffalo earlier today and saw a guy with a vanity plate that said CUBS MLB...made my day, guess I'm not the biggest Cubs fan in town after all. I also saw a dude driving a Tesla with a plate that said "GET2MARS" 😂

Total Recall?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

One of those guys is a lot cooler than the other. #TRecall

• Like 1