NBC Sports Edge Forums

image.png.2270945c0954615fa9818b16f26f4da1.png

These powerful prospects always seem to be hit and miss. He is definitely more ready this year than last. Anyone been following for a while and have some under-the-hood knowledge they can share?

• Like 1
Just now, collucho said:

image.png.2270945c0954615fa9818b16f26f4da1.png

These powerful prospects always seem to be hit and miss. He is definitely more ready this year than last. Anyone been following for a while and have some under-the-hood knowledge they can share?

Idk but let’s get this hype train going! Full steam ahead!!!!

Grabbed him but saw on a Reddit post that 7 of his 9 minor league home runs this year came against the Baltimore AAA team which has a 5.xx era. Since that ~.530 tear he had he’s hit ~.235 with 2 home runs. Grabbed him in multiple leagues but I’m not going to hesitate to drop if he struggles right away and a better option presents itself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
3 hours ago, ty5592 said:

Grabbed him but saw on a Reddit post that 7 of his 9 minor league home runs this year came against the Baltimore AAA team which has a 5.xx era. Since that ~.530 tear he had he’s hit ~.235 with 2 home runs. Grabbed him in multiple leagues but I’m not going to hesitate to drop if he struggles right away and a better option presents itself. 

dammit

killed my vibe

thanks though

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Figures to get a long look in LF now that Corey Dickerson is a Blue Jay, and perhaps the Marlins do the same and trade away Adam Duvall. Definitely worth a look again outside of deep leagues with a secured path to full time PT now. He hasn't been striking out as much as I expected, though the sample is still small. He could move up in the order eventually if he hits.

Edited by Richard Kimble
  • Like 1