Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

Just now, Richard Kimble said:

So hypothetically, let's say we're buying Buxton or Mondesi, which one do you think actually stays healthier ROS? Or just makes the bigger fantasy impact?

never count on buxton staying healthy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MONDESI! JUST>>>STAY>>>HEALTHY! ...please¬†ūü§ě

Nothing like dropping Minter (two earned runs) for Demarcus Evans (three earned runs) and then dropping Evans for Watson (six earned runs). Relief pitching has been a horror show this year.  

1 minute ago, Richard Kimble said:

So hypothetically, let's say we're buying Buxton or Mondesi, which one do you think actually stays healthier ROS? Or just makes the bigger fantasy impact?

niether one will stay healthy for more then 20 games in a row

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hows ole Skooby Snacks looking? (Skubal)

had like 5 straight QS so was kind of due for a meh outing after this hot streak hes been on, got bit by the long ball today more or less?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

So hypothetically, let's say we're buying Buxton or Mondesi, which one do you think actually stays healthier ROS? Or just makes the bigger fantasy impact?

I’ll take Option C.  Don’t know who it is. But odds are he stays healthier ROS than these two. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mks said:

and the white sox will not score any runs for him LOL

they got 4 runs for him now at should do it for the win if he does his job.Now rack up the innings and Ks go go giolito

Edited by mks
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mks said:

they got 4 runs for him now at should do it for the win if he does his job.Now rack up the innings and Ks go go giolito

well maybe not. Seems giolito don;t want to win this game and has no ability to bare down and dominate a team when he gets a lead

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Richard Kimble said:

So no one actually wants to answer the Buxton/Mondesi question just for fun? Or are people standing by their non-answers as the actual answer, for the record?

I did answer it Neither one will stay healthy more then 20 games in a row

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

So no one actually wants to answer the Buxton/Mondesi question just for fun? Or are people standing by their non-answers as the actual answer, for the record?

Anyone answering that question with any sort of confidence is delusional.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think I've ever seen a pitcher succeed with such a steady 1.50 WHIP like Skubal. By succeed I mean produce acceptable SP6 results. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mks said:

lets see if he is effected by the glue ban?

So far so good. Thru 6 on 78 pitches. 1 run. 
 

The Crew are pitiful. Such a boring watch. 
 

A bunch of stuffed shirts. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Hows ole Skooby Snacks looking? (Skubal)

had like 5 straight QS so was kind of due for a meh outing after this hot streak hes been on, got bit by the long ball today more or less?

Tigers offense and defense has been atrocious today. A mildly challenging play at third was boofed by castro, royals score keeper gives it a hit and salvy goes deep next at bat. Should be one earned run and like three or four less hits. He's a keeper for me for the rest of the season barring injury

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohtani another absolute nuke. If you're in an ESPN daily points league like me this guy is the greatest fantasy player in fantasy sports history 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Ohtani another absolute nuke. If you're in an ESPN daily points league like me this guy is the greatest fantasy player in fantasy sports history

Tatis is better

Link to post
Share on other sites

So how much longer do the Brewers just keep wasting ace performances from their SP?  Just curious

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BEERSMOKE said:

Tatis is better

Ohtani has 130 more points in my league despite a generous bonus for grand slam home runs which Tatis has two of. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BMcP said:

So how much longer do the Brewers just keep wasting ace performances from their SP?  Just curious

What was that from Brett Anderson yesterday? Amazing out of nowhere, gotta check his next matchup oh its Coors nvrmnd

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, collucho said:

Don't think I've ever seen a pitcher succeed with such a steady 1.50 WHIP like Skubal. By succeed I mean produce acceptable SP6 results. 

 For the last month hes a 1.33 WHIP guy and todays start was 1.33 as well. Showing improvement and was nasty in the minors. Might be figuring it out. 1.33 still isnt ideal though hah but the ERA is sub 3 for the last month

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...