NBC Sports Edge Forums

7 minutes ago, BEERSMOKE said:

Ah do the pitching stats count then? Ya if so thats unbeatable

Yes in ESPN he's one player and if you're in a daily league you can switch him in as a pitcher on pitching days. He'll be the easiest first pick imaginable next season for formats like mine.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MONDESI! JUST>>>STAY>>>HEALTHY! ...please 🤞

Nothing like dropping Minter (two earned runs) for Demarcus Evans (three earned runs) and then dropping Evans for Watson (six earned runs). Relief pitching has been a horror show this year.  

8 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

For the last month hes a 1.33 WHIP guy and todays start was 1.33 as well. Showing improvement and was nasty in the minors. Might be figuring it out. 1.33 still isnt ideal though hah but the ERA is sub 3 for the last month

He had three or four hits that didn't leave the infield today. Some home cooking from the royals scorer kept them all as hits against Skoobs

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, BMcP said:

So how much longer do the Brewers just keep wasting ace performances from their SP?  Just curious

amazing how bad they are at scoring runs. still have more runs then the yankees thou

2 minutes ago, collucho said:

Kyle Freeland tossing BP today eh. Snell somehow has a lead.

no way snell he makes it thru 5 innings with the lead. he will give it right back

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mks said:

no way snell he makes it thru 5 innings with the lead. he will give it right back

Instantly correct, congrats. 🏆

8 minutes ago, mks said:

that didn;t take long

2 minutes ago, mbc1999 said:

As a Giolito and Alcantara owner, I say to hell with the Marlins’ bats and the White Sox bullpen.   

Giolito didn;t get a win cause he screwed up a 4-0 lead in the 4th gave up 2 and got his pitch count to high  to stay in 8 innings. totally 100% on giolito for a ND. If pitchers want the win then pitch deeper into the games that means finish it or at least hand it to the closer not some Pitcher named Bummer

3 minutes ago, collucho said:

Instantly correct, congrats. 🏆

was about has predictable has the sun coming up in the morning

Just now, mks said:

Giolito didn;t get a win cause he screwed up a 4-0 lead in the 4th gave up 2 and got his pitch count to high  to stay in 8 innings. totally 100% on giolito for a ND. If pitchers want the win then pitch deeper into the games that means finish it or at least hand it to the closer not some Pitcher named Bummer

But, but, but bummer was on the MLB Instagram for having nasty pitches!!! 

16 minutes ago, mks said:

amazing how bad they are at scoring runs. still have more runs then the yankees thou

True - irrelevant, but sadly true

Just now, kmoore1521 said:

"why would the Rays trade snell?!?"

SpongeBob SquarePants Meme Toys and Action Figures - Where to Buy

If I was a GM I wouldn't even pickup the phone if I saw the Rays were calling.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, collucho said:

If I was a GM I wouldn't even pickup the phone if I saw the Rays were calling.

They’ll never learn lol 

• Like 1