NBC Sports Edge Forums

5 minutes ago, mks said:

framber will be better  the cole ros

Just now, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

I will bet you a friendly $100 he won’t be…deal?

I'll give you odds and better action than this if you really want to bet it 👌 PM me 🤑

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MONDESI! JUST>>>STAY>>>HEALTHY! ...please 🤞

Nothing like dropping Minter (two earned runs) for Demarcus Evans (three earned runs) and then dropping Evans for Watson (six earned runs). Relief pitching has been a horror show this year.  

1 minute ago, Richard Kimble said:

I switched it on to see, thanks. I hope they IL him so we can see Nick Gordon play.

Lol. Donaldson was my last healthy 3rd baseman. My other two are the dreaded DTD. Frak Nick Gordon, not really as in real baseball he makes a great story, but I think we see more of Austidollo or however that turtle spells it.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, mks said:

aces finish games . Giolito ain;t no ace

Who said he’s an ace??   I just got mad at the bullpen for giving up four runs in 1.2 innings and blowing the lead.   Good lord.  

Simmons now taken out of the game. No mention on why. Now you may end up seeing more of Gordon. Weird they just announced the Twins have used every player that was on the 40 man roster and yet the pitchers seem resilient.

9 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

Simmons now taken out of the game. No mention on why. Now you may end up seeing more of Gordon. Weird they just announced the Twins have used every player that was on the 40 man roster and yet the pitchers seem resilient.

Anyone mention this to Michael?

37 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

I will bet you a friendly $100 he won’t be…deal?

Framber pitchs for a team that scores runs and Cole Pitches for a inept limp offense. wins will be hard to come by for Cole

22 minutes ago, mbc1999 said:

Who said he’s an ace??   I just got mad at the bullpen for giving up four runs in 1.2 innings and blowing the lead.   Good lord.  

hes a self procliamed ace but he ain;t and if he was a ACE the bullpen guys would be sitting in the bullpen would be watching him pitch the 8th and the 9th innings and hold that lead

6 minutes ago, mks said:

Framber pitchs for a team that scores runs and Cole Pitches for a inept limp offense. wins will be hard to come by for Cole

Priapic Cole>>>Flaccid, limp Framber

5 minutes ago, mks said:

Did you know that thru 67 games The Lowly Tigers have outscored the Yankees for the season 263 to 261. Even the Brewers who everyone gets on has scored more runs this season then the Yankees 268 to 261 lmfao.

3 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

WTF they're pulling Ober after 4 innings and 63 pitches, lame 👎

pitchers don't pitch anymore. They will just go to a pitching machine soon anyways  

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mks said:

Did you know that thru 67 games The Lowly Tigers have outscored the Yankees for the season 263 to 261. Even the Brewers who everyone gets on has scored more runs this season then the Yankees 268 to 261 lmfao.

I love how you keep trying to light a fire under the Yanks’ collective butts by bringing up their offense 7-10 times per day in this thread - I for one sure hope it eventually works!!  

• Like 1

Wheeler now up to 4 walks for the evening. That's tied for his season high, which he hasn't done since April. Maybe it was a bad umpire, a tough Dodgers offense, or maybe it's a lack of grip. The timing makes for an interesting coincidence.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Upgrayedd said:

Acuna with some of the worst baserunning you'll ever see

they don't teach fundamentals anymore

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

I love how you keep trying to light a fire under the Yanks’ collective butts by bringing up their offense 7-10 times per day in this thread - I for one sure hope it eventually works!!  

i bring it up cause they are actually a team you should stream pitchers against. if judge is sitting even more so cause he is the only legit bat in the line up if he is not hurt. once Voit comes back they might be a bit better but not by much.

Listening to the DBacks announcers hurriedly cram in all the terrible record-breaking stats of their team before they lose again is just super-depressing

1 hour ago, Fbaseballgod said:

Will Framber or Cole be the first to start striking people out again is the better question 

or maybe Cole and Framber are just trying to get batters out any way they can and in real baseball a ground out or a pop up out is just has good has a strike out.  Taking a out on 2nd or 3rd pitches to each batter will allow you to pitch deep into games 7th 8th innings cause your pitch count is lower.  In REAL baseball I take a out any way I can get it.  and I want to limit the base runners  I rather have a Pitcher with a 7.2 inn, 2 er 5 k line with a chance to win a game then a Guy with a 4.1 inn 4 walk 4 ER 10 k line then pulled out before he can get a win

Edited by mks
13 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Listening to the DBacks announcers hurriedly cram in all the terrible record-breaking stats of their team before they lose again is just super-depressing

its a epic losing streak they are on