NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He will entertain you for hours!

Can't blame it on COVID.  He had probably his best start of his career against Arizona after he came back from it.  You don't do that if you're suffering from after effects.  He's had two bad starts i

MONDESI! 464 FT! Sneaky power!

31 minutes ago, ChrisChinMcCaffrey said:

Musgrove is Pedro Martinez this season so....

2.50 era for season should be doable at worst.

with the crack down rule enforced I expect all pitchers to regress to a more  normal era  for non bonified stud ace pitchers like Mustgroove and Rodon. which is 3.50 at least.

COVID slammed the brakes on C Burnes' potentially historic season. He's still decent but nowhere near what he was pre-IL. Sloppy outing tonight (9 baserunners/2 BBs) and a ton of pitches through 5+.

Nick Gordon looks like a guy who can hit .300 with 30 steals all day if he gets the playing time. More than anything he's an exciting player that makes you pay attention whenever he's on base or at the plate to see his wheels. Did Donaldson go on the IL or is he just being held out day to day?

32 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

COVID slammed the brakes on C Burnes' potentially historic season. He's still decent but nowhere near what he was pre-IL. Sloppy outing tonight (9 baserunners/2 BBs) and a ton of pitches through 5+.

Can't blame it on COVID.  He had probably his best start of his career against Arizona after he came back from it.  You don't do that if you're suffering from after effects.  He's had two bad starts in a row.  He's mortal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

News Flash- pitchers might not be perfect every SINGLE outing. That does not mean they suddenly stink. Player threads are just getting littered with reactionary $hit that shld be here.;)

• Like 1
Just now, ST. STEVEN said:

News Flash- pitchers might not be perfect every SINGLE outing. That does not mean they suddenly stink. Player threads are just getting littered with reactionary $hit that shld be here.;)

I'm about to go off about it again, like for real this time...its beyond idiotic. Meanwhile, what'd you think of Erik Fedde tonight, was gonna post a thread on him and ask for a St. Steven deep dive

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Richard Kimble said:

I'm about to go off about it again, like for real this time...its beyond idiotic. Meanwhile, what'd you think of Erik Fedde tonight, was gonna post a thread on him and ask for a St. Steven deep dive

On the list for tmrw morning. I have always liked his stuff, good one to look into.

• Thanks 1

On the list for tmrw morning. I have always liked his stuff, good one to look into.

I have a dilemma on my hands in my NL only cuz he's available, but I also have to activate Poteet and I can only really cut Ronald Torreyes

5 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

I have a dilemma on my hands in my NL only cuz he's available, but I also have to activate Poteet and I can only really cut Ronald Torreyes

You can cut Torreyes for Fedde than. His chart looked nice tonight..nothing overwhelming but he can be quite usable.

You can cut Torreyes for Fedde than. His chart looked nice tonight..nothing overwhelming but he can be quite usable.

I meant I only have Torreyes to cut for either guy, finding a drop for Fedde is tougher, would have to be Asdrubal Cabrera, Aquino, Ha Seong-Kim. ABs are very precious in this league and my staff is stacked with Wheeler, Gausman and Urias, so I still like Poteet above Fedde but its close. Fedde shouldn't be as innings capped in that Nationals rotation.

Just now, Richard Kimble said:

I meant I only have Torreyes to cut for either guy, finding a drop for Fedde is tougher, would have to be Asdrubal Cabrera, Aquino, Ha Seong-Kim. ABs are very precious in this league and my staff is stacked with Wheeler, Gausman and Urias, so I still like Poteet above Fedde but its close. Fedde shouldn't be as innings capped in that Nationals rotation.

Gotcha. Poteet>Fedde yet...for me. Getting close tho

1 hour ago, SuperJoint said:

don't count anything that happpens at coors should never be starting a coors pitcher anyways. he gets road rockies next week I expect a big game lots of ks