NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a series...took down the Nets with a huge comeback with both teams running on fumes and injured. Giannis stepped up big the last two games

Go Nola, Lopez and Manoah. https://rotogrinders.com/weather/mlb http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Come on Bucks! OT!!

21 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Not looking good at all for the Braves-Cards game

so dh tommarrow 7 innings each. means we lose 4 innings of baseball from our players this week. 7 inning dh's suck balls

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Schwarber is batting leadoff? Is this a new thing like the Angels did with Upton, or has it been going on for some time?

Started a little over a week ago - obviously it has paid dividends thus far

• Like 1

I can sort of understand Schwarber leading off vs. a right-hander, but not with Peterson on the mound.  Robles has a .367 lifetime OBP vs. southpaws, while Schwarber's is .312.  ¯\(ツ)/¯

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

I can sort of understand Schwarber leading off vs. a right-hander, but not with Peterson on the mound.  Robles has a .367 lifetime OBP vs. southpaws, while Schwarber's is .312.  ¯\(ツ)/¯

SSS, but he's been taking a lot more pitches vs LHP this year and has a 378 OBP against them through 78 ABs.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

SSS, but he's been taking a lot more pitches vs LHP this year and has a 378 OBP against them through 78 ABs.

So, what you're saying is... bat him 8th, then, to make sure the pitcher has someone to bunt over to 2nd?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I think Davey is...underwhelmed with Robles’s acumen, especially running the bases.

Just now, TheWatcher said:

Jazz and Marte combo doing that SB work in the 1st,  suddenly they are on 2nd and 3rd no outs.

How'd Marte go 0/1 yet get on base with 0 outs?  Regardless, love the start, I have the 1-2-3 hitters.

• Haha 1
Just now, AlexxelA said:

How'd Marte go 0/1 yet get on base with 0 outs?  Regardless, love the start, I have the 1-2-3 hitters.

Reached on a error.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BMcP said:

RIP Arrieta streamers

If you streamed him. You get what you deserve. Having said that, I am streaming Alec Mills tommarrow LOL so......

• Haha 1
Just now, mks said:

If you streamed him. You get what you deserve. Having said that, I am streaming Alec Mills tommarrow LOL so......

Better option

Liking the start of the day for my team that has Lindor, Duvall and Marte....easy W on the way for Pablo Lopez too, although I hate to see it against my Cubs.

6/7; 6 runs, 4 hrs, 9 rbi, 2 SBs., .857

Edited by Richard Kimble
  • Like 1