NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Player Eligibility (Ohtani and Y. Alvarez)

Does anyone know the Games Played minimum for players to acquire position eligibility in ESPN? I'm assuming it can be set and varies league to league, but I'm in an ESPN league through LeagueSafe and can't find it in the settings. 

I'm specifically speaking about Ohtani and Yordan Alvarez.  In my CBS league, they both have OF eligibility.  However, in my ESPN, they have only U eligibility.  The extra OF flexibility would be huge for me.

Anyone know that ESPN default?

1 hour ago, burty1 said:

Does anyone know the Games Played minimum for players to acquire position eligibility in ESPN? I'm assuming it can be set and varies league to league, but I'm in an ESPN league through LeagueSafe and can't find it in the settings. 

I'm specifically speaking about Ohtani and Yordan Alvarez.  In my CBS league, they both have OF eligibility.  However, in my ESPN, they have only U eligibility.  The extra OF flexibility would be huge for me.

Anyone know that ESPN default?

Positional Eligibility for Batters
Additional positional eligibility for Batters occurs when one of the following conditions is met:

• Games played at a position during last season: 10
  • Games played at a position during the current season: 10 (The eligibility will take place on the 11th day, even if no game is played that day)