NBC Sports Edge Forums

23 minutes ago, CardiacDO said:

God the Dbacks just terrible. 

Since May 21, the Yankees have turned more triple plays than the Diamondbacks have won baseball games.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold my clear

Schwarber best leadoff hitter

He's now up to 9 homers in 36 AB's since moving to the top of the order. Good lord. Anyone who was still rostering this guy has had one helluva couple weeks.

4 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Since May 21, the Yankees have turned more triple plays than the Diamondbacks have won baseball games.

That is about as sad of a fact that exists in baseball. 

Edited by CardiacDO
  • Haha 1
Just now, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Barry Bonds says hold my beer…

He still playin?

3 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Barry Bonds says hold my beer…

Hold my clear

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Wytchclt55 said:

Anyone know why Mondesi was pulled early? KC needs to make an announcement every time he gets pulled early for rest to just limit our stress levels

Hurt his side. Day to day. I swear to God this guy gets hurt every weekend making it impossible to start him in the upcoming week. 

The Rays got swept in a four game series by the most inept franchise in MLB history. Good job, boys. Maybe now you’ll actually call up Franco and Brujan.

1 minute ago, killa3312 said:

The Rays got swept in a four game series by the most inept franchise in MLB history. Good job, boys. Maybe now you’ll actually call up Franco and Brujan.

The Mariners are two games over .500. They aren't horrible. 

5 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Are the Dodgers going to blow this game?

😂

27 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

Hurt his side. Day to day. I swear to God this guy gets hurt every weekend making it impossible to start him in the upcoming week. 

And he’s such a beast when he actually plays too.  So frustrating.  At least he got hurt on a Sunday.

19 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Boo, pitch to him! 

HUMMM the one thing about baseball that is flawed is you can walk a guy intentionally. If baseball wants to make a rule that would improve baseball it be any walk in the 8th innings or later they guy goes to 2nd base and all runners move up 2 bases. it would force pitchers to pitch to guys like Ohtani

4 hours ago, BradMaddox said:

Pretty sure the game was close, he had given up 9 hits and 2 HR to Schwarber, eclipsed 100 pitches. Looked bad.

You’d fit right in with the Mets managerial staff.

You're missing my point - they didn't pull him in the 6th because he had a quality start.

Someone at ESPN has a fantastic sense of humor. They had ARod demonstrate "tacky".  ARod also saying he shouldn't be the one talking about skirting the rules and cheating. Priceless

• Haha 1