NBC Sports Edge Forums

Naylor hits his 1st HR in awhile (YAY!) need that HR.....against Alzolay (grrrr.).   Are you happy when a hitter you have hits a HR against a pitcher you have?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It really shouldnt surprise me at this point but they keep marching Amir Garrett out in high leverage situations, blows my mind everytime. He shouldn't be pitching in anything closer than a 8 run game

Well, yeah - and other stuff

Yeah, at this hour it's more likely he had a large pre-game meal and needs to poop.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Civale is injured. 

To his hand

1 minute ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Please score a few runs for Ian Anderson. A.J Minter may just pitch the 8th. Braves need a 3 run lead if Minter shows. 

lol no 8th in a 7 inning double header, it should be Martin then Smith and I would have guess Jackson ahead of Minter we'll see they haven't used him lately

Edited by Richard Kimble

Terrible base running by Jose Peraza. Then Lindor gets CS. Makes my boy Minter look great 

Edited by weakkneeswilly
19 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

lol no 8th in a 7 inning double header, it should be Martin then Smith and I would have guess Jackson ahead of Minter we'll see they haven't used him lately

It’s hard to teach and old dog new tricks. Soon to be 66 y.o. 

2 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

It’s hard to teach and old dog new tricks. Soon to be 66 y.o. 

Easy to forget. I'm really thinking for doubleheaders to just sit hitters...if you face deGrom or Anderson in half of the DH you're screwed, and they may sit out the 2nd half, and only get short outings or a chance for managers to give bench players a game. Good job by Minter, helped his standing in the pecking order. Smith in for the save...

Just now, Low and Away said:

And pulled the next inning

Bullet-prone

• Like 1