NBC Sports Edge Forums

Just now, mks said:

Urias about to get lit up here 1st inning. I see a phantom 10 day IL stint for him soon

...he has already been lit up

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It really shouldnt surprise me at this point but they keep marching Amir Garrett out in high leverage situations, blows my mind everytime. He shouldn't be pitching in anything closer than a 8 run game

Well, yeah - and other stuff

Yeah, at this hour it's more likely he had a large pre-game meal and needs to poop.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Easy to forget. I'm really thinking for doubleheaders to just sit hitters...if you face deGrom or Anderson in half of the DH you're screwed, and they may sit out the 2nd half, and only get short outings or a chance for managers to give bench players a game. Good job by Minter, helped his standing in the pecking order. Smith in for the save...

Terrific finish. 

How crazy is this-right now it is pouring HARD in the Orioles game, and the Astros have a no hitter going through 7 innings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the game is called right now on account of rain, it will go down as an official no hitter for Odorizzi and Javier; but Madison Bumgarner's 7 inning doubleheader no hitter did not count. Does that make any sense whatsoever? Edit-Aaaand they're coming off the field now.

Edited by Richard Kimble
  • Like 1

Lol@Pat Hughes pointing out the oddity of the 2-5 spot in the Cleveland batting order-Rosario, Ramirez, Rosario, Ramirez, glad I'm not the only who noticed that. It was like earlier this season, when I complained about the confusion of the KC bullpen trio of Zuber, Bubic and Junis, and I had to think to get those names right. Now Hughes is going on a tangent about the lyrics to Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop till You Get Enough" lollll

Edited by Richard Kimble
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

I think a no hitter needs to go 9 innings which is why MadBums didn't count as it was only 7 innings. But I could be wrong though maybe just mistaken.

Ok maybe I'm confused its still nonsense that one didn't count

5 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Lol@Pat Hughes pointing out the oddity of the 2-5 spot in the Cleveland batting order-Rosario, Ramirez, Rosario, Ramirez, glad I'm not the only who noticed that. It was like earlier this season, when I complained about the confusion of the KC bullpen trio of Zuber, Bubic and Junis, and I had to think to get those names right. Now Hughes is going on a tangent about the lyrics to Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop till You Get Enough" lollll

Love Pat Hughes. Had that broadcast on earlier, now I wish I hadn't turned it off. 

Just now, Richard Kimble said:

Ok maybe I'm confused its still nonsense that one didn't count

Don't remember when it happened but the rule was changed to 9 innings. 

5 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

There will be a time when Benetti comments on Abreu’s outré appearance and your mind will officially explode!

9 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

I can hear Tom Hamilton now, the radio voice of the Cleveland Indians. 

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Guess he was using lots of sticky stuff before

Well, yeah - and other stuff

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, BMcP said:

...he has already been lit up

I own Darvish also so I take a win there if he can hold this lead. MY worry is the Dodgers put him on IL with a Phantom injury and he misses next start.

Edited by mks
1 minute ago, mks said:

We Need a Sad Face Thou I own Darvish also so I take a win there. MY worry is the Dodgers put him on IL with a Phantom injury and he misses next start.

If you make a single mention of DeGrom finishing his start tonight, this will count as one of your most optimistic days to date

Edited by BMcP
9 minutes ago, BMcP said:

If you make a single mention of DeGrom finishing his start tonight, this will count as one of your most optimistic days to date

He was with us there when we got him talking about seeing Willie Mays live in the old days in the movie thread, that mks was less of a curmudgeon, and we all can be grumpy Gus at times 😐

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

He was with us there when we got him talking about seeing Willie Mays live in the old days in the movie thread, that mks was less of a curmudgeon, and we all can be grumpy Gus at times 😐

I’m always urging him to greater things - I know it’s in him, deep down!

It really shouldnt surprise me at this point but they keep marching Amir Garrett out in high leverage situations, blows my mind everytime. He shouldn't be pitching in anything closer than a 8 run game

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1