• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wander bomb!!!

WANDER DAY

It’s a circus. Manfred is truly the worst. I love his goals listed on his Wikipedia page for when he took over as commish: He stated that his primary goals as commissioner were youth outreach, em

I don’t even know Giolito and have no connection to the Sox- but for the love of God, go him 

Edited by BMcP
27 minutes ago, ChrisChinMcCaffrey said:

Wade Miley with the qs. What a workhorse.

Big ups to that glorious Reds bullpen for imploding for the 561st time this year, blowing a 7-2 in the bottom of the 8th and costing Miley the win.

26 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Springer, Voit, Conforto all back tonight, Danny Duffy tomorrow, trying to overshadow the debut of Wander Franco. Today's a big day for fantasy across the landscape!

But now I don't know who to drop.  Over the last week or two there seem to have been a zillion players coming off my IL lists and I had managed to pick up some hot players in the meantime.  Some of these guys will just have to sit in the IL slots until the next batch of injuries hit my teams I guess. Which probably won't take too long the way they are dropping like flies this season.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
8 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

The WHEELS are falling off

😡😡

It’s a sticky situation for sure

• Haha 2

The look on Scherzer's face when he had to let the umps inspect his cap and uniform coming off the field was priceless, he just put his hands out like a suspect being chased by the police trying to show he wasn't armed, then stormed off when they handed him his license (glove) back. This is so bizarre. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1