• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wander bomb!!!

WANDER DAY

It’s a circus. Manfred is truly the worst. I love his goals listed on his Wikipedia page for when he took over as commish: He stated that his primary goals as commissioner were youth outreach, em

1 minute ago, Richard Kimble said:

The look on Scherzer's face when he had to let the umps inspect his cap and uniform coming off the field was priceless, he just put his hands out like a suspect being chased by the police trying to show he wasn't armed, then stormed off when they handed him his license (glove) back. This is so bizarre. 

Yep - this won’t last too long - it’s too much of a bad look

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Richard Kimble said:

Springer, Voit, Conforto all back tonight, Danny Duffy tomorrow, trying to overshadow the debut of Wander Franco. Today's a big day for fantasy across the landscape!

Muncy back tonight and Bellinger tomorrow, too.

Wow...John Kruk does not look happy being presented with a 30th anniversary cake from the Phillie Phanatic. He's complaining about the confetti on the cake, but I bet he'll sneak a piece in between innings.

27 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Yep - this won’t last too long - it’s too much of a bad look

Its great if you want fans to get their anger out every inning. The cascade of boos doesn't begin to describe it, more like a cicada chorus of boos every time they give a pitcher the patdown.

6 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Wow...John Kruk does not look happy being presented with a 30th anniversary cake from the Phillie Phanatic. He's complaining about the confetti on the cake, but I bet he'll sneak a piece in between innings.

Soto stole second base a few mins later while Kruk was complaining that he didn't have a plate or knife/fork to eat it with.

4 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Its great if you want fans to get their anger out every inning. The cascade of boos doesn't begin to describe it, more like a cicada chorus of boos every time they give a pitcher the patdown.

MLB loves making themselves look idiotic- I give this travesty a month

• Like 2

Watching my pitchers lately ugh they’re all sucking or getting hurt.

Now I know how it felt when people watched their fantasy hitters after the crackdown on testing for steroids. 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, BMcP said:

I hope you're right but David Cone made a point in tonight's telecast that MLB is doing this to send out the message ( a very loud message). As some posters in this forum have pointed out correctly, Rob Manfred is an incompetent clown who I can see letting this go on all season. Again, I hope I'm wrong.  

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Think it is funny. And so far we know Scherzer doesn't anything in his glove or cap but the rest we still have no idea.

1 minute ago, PinstripeGM said:

I hope you're right but David Cone made a point in tonight's telecast that MLB is doing this to send out the message ( a very loud message). As some posters in this forum have pointed out correctly, Rob Manfred is an incompetent clown who I can see letting this go on all season. Again, I hope I'm wrong.  

Yeah, I can see that - it still makes them look even worse - they will (of course) be the last to recognize this

2 minutes ago, ChrisChinMcCaffrey said:

Jesus Sanchez has his second hr. Is is adding time. Still striking out a lot.

Narrowly missed having a third.

3 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Wheeler no longer wheeling

People gotta learn to stop freaking out in the first inning...how many pitchers have we seen struggle in the first in the past week and then settle down from there?