Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

6/22 - GAME DAY THREAD


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Richard Kimble said:

People gotta learn to stop freaking out in the first inning...how many pitchers have we seen struggle in the first in the past week and then settle down from there?

Never. I have never seen that. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

What happened? 

They did a Terry stop of Max in mid-AB for like the third time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, collucho said:

Is he dealing at least?

He got pulled after 3 innings, 73 pitches. Didn't have it tonight but have also read that his velocity was down. Any input from anyone watching this game would be great. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PinstripeGM said:

He got pulled after 3 innings, 73 pitches. Didn't have it tonight but have also read that his velocity was down. Any input from anyone watching this game would be great. 

 

Your missing a very entertaining game would be my input

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, collucho said:

Skubal might not get through 5 to get this W.

Ridiculous error by Mazara on a routine pop up is somehow ruled a hit and costs Skubal an earned run and a W. Sucks

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Cole's strikeouts are down again. He's fiending for the sticky stuff. 

Before Spingate, he had 2 starts where he gave up 5 runs. He has 4 Ks after 6 tonight and has been pitching well. Not the big K rates but still strong efforts. Spin rate average since Spingate has been in that +/- 260-280 so according to tonight's telecast, so he's closing in on that red flag area; David Cone mentioned a couple of weeks ago +/-300-500 RPM is the red flag area.   

Edited by PinstripeGM
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

Ridiculous error by Mazara on a routine pop up is somehow ruled a hit and costs Skubal an earned run and a W. Sucks

Getting tired of the defense/rulings officials excuse with this guy and his 1.50 WHIP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

People gotta learn to stop freaking out in the first inning...how many pitchers have we seen struggle in the first in the past week and then settle down from there?

I gave him his entire outing before...freaking out?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BMcP said:

I hope you're watching Rob and Theo! 😂

It’s a circus. Manfred is truly the worst. I love his goals listed on his Wikipedia page for when he took over as commish:

He stated that his primary goals as commissioner were youth outreach, embracing technology, quickening the pace of play, strengthening player relations, and creating a more unified business operation.[14]

His batting average on those is worse than Danny Santana’s.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...