• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wander bomb!!!

WANDER DAY

It’s a circus. Manfred is truly the worst. I love his goals listed on his Wikipedia page for when he took over as commish: He stated that his primary goals as commissioner were youth outreach, em

Just now, Richard Kimble said:

Do you know why Britton is listed DTD? He hasn't been seen in a few days, not convinced he's full strength

He’s up

• Like 1
Just now, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

What happened to Marte? 

Looked like a hammy - flung his helmet down immediately

I look forward to reading a Ketel Marte injury update saying it was just a cramp followed by a 2-month stay on the injured list.

• Thanks 1
Just now, mehtavg2000 said:

I wonder if Gallen will be on a pitch count tonight. 

I would guess around 80.

Might not be a problem though since he’s thrown 37 pitches through 3. I’m digging the efficiency, didn’t see enough of that from him early in the season.

Just now, murraygd13 said:

WTF is Ryan McMahon not playing?  Against Chris Flexen? 

Especially in Seattle with a DH...like WTF are you doing? 

10 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Especially in Seattle with a DH...like WTF are you doing? 

Yeah, McMahon’s PT is starting to make me a little worried… hope he isn’t being phased out. 

2 minutes ago, sasnumberonefan said:

Yeah, McMahon’s PT is starting to make me a little worried… hope he isn’t being phased out. 

I don’t think it’s that. The Rockies seem to want to give at least semi-regular PT to like 10 different guys, so there’s rotating days off. A Story trade might help some.

3 minutes ago, SpartyOn4 said:

I don’t think it’s that. The Rockies seem to want to give at least semi-regular PT to like 10 different guys, so there’s rotating days off. A Story trade might help some.

He's had two days off in a row. There is no reason to play Fuentes, Rodgers, Hampson over McMahon. Absolutely zero. If you want to give the guy a day off, do it against a lefty. 

51 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

What happened to Marte? 

He joined the mondesi buxton league of glass players club

27 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

WTF is Ryan McMahon not playing?  Against Chris Flexen? 

He is tired and needs his rest.

17 minutes ago, sasnumberonefan said:

dudes hitting this yr why would he be Phased out? For Who not like the rockies got anyone better then him on there team right now to take his job. He just needs his rest like all the other snowflake ball players today.

35 minutes ago, SpartyOn4 said:

I would guess around 80.

Might not be a problem though since he’s thrown 37 pitches through 3. I’m digging the efficiency, didn’t see enough of that from him early in the season.

The only problem is that he's going up against another beast on the other side and he's got one of the worst lineups in baseball behind him.  

2 hours ago, Yanks#1 said:

Boston announcers really giving it to Yarbrough but my god was he difficult to watch

I think they said he has been clocked -- probably by an hour glass -- as the slowest pitcher in baseball.  You can watch the entire 9 Star Wars movies franchise in between his pitches.  If you could bottle him up you would have a cure for insomnia.

And to be fair to the Boston announcers they were all over the top in praise for Franco from start to finish.  It wasn't a homie criticism of Yarbrough.  It was a scientific fact.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

What happened to Marte? 

Stop giving me a heart attack.  I thought you meant Starling until I saw clarification a few posts below yours.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GeorgeCostanza said:

DeSclafani is my ace

Tony Disco redeemed his ten run outing today. 

He had guys on second and third, no outs, and despite having swallowed a lump of coal to start the inning he bore down extra hard, nabbed the next three outs without allowing a run, and clenched out a diamond. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Tony Disco redeemed his ten run outing today. 

He had guys on second and third, no outs, and despite having swallowed a lump of coal to start the inning he bore down extra hard, nabbed the next three outs without allowing a run, and clenched out a diamond. 

Odd digestive references aside, I’m happy for Anthony

• Haha 1