NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My opponent has Schoop and Schwarber. This is fine. 

Whoa, Cronenworth is just sizzling. HRs off of Urias, Kershaw (his slider no less) and now Bauer in last 3 games.

Helluva pitcher's duel going on between Gausman and Ohtani. Don't think many people saw these two becoming some of the best arms in baseball, but here we are. What a season they're both having. 

my man dylan carlson is on a crash course for another 0/3 with 2 K's and a walk day

easily the most boring player in all of baseball.  can't drop him or trade him so he basically just eats up a roster spot.

Damn it to hell...

Why didn't I pickup up Schoop when I saw him sitting on the wire??

I picked up Jonathan Schoop to cover for an injured player short-term. That was on May 26. He is still in my starting line-up.

1 minute ago, Richard Kimble said:

Schwarbs saw this and said Hold My Beer

May they do much more mutual beer-holding

I wonder how long the Nats fifth, Phillies fifth and Nats sixth half-innings took?

Hiura took a couple pitches and then hit a piss rocket to deepest part of the D-Backs field. Obv just 1 AB here but it beats flailing at balls in the dirt...

Danny Duffy facing the Yanks tonight & I would start him after hearing some of these stats:

Last night, Yanks were 0-10 w/ 13 Runners left in scoring position. They're ranked 28th in MLB (only Pittsburgh & Milwaukee are worse)  w/ a .212 average w/ RISP. Hitting .140 w/ RISP in their last 24 games. 

When Gerrit Cole pitches, Yanks are 8-7. Cole has a 2.33 ERA , 0.85 WHIP.  

Cole's ERA is 2 runs higher w/ Gary Sanchez behind the plate. Does not mean why Gary Sanchez is benched while he's the team's hottest hitter isn't a legitimate question to ask.

We're 72 games in, so this is not SSS here.